139 Church Street Condos
About 139 Church Street Condos
Pemberton Group is proud to present a new condo development in the heart of downtown Toronto, rising 49 stories with 414 units. Providing the very best the city has to offer, 139 Church Street Condos is a rare opportunity to be in the heart of the city, where all the action is!.
139 Church Street Condos Location
TRANSIT CONNECTIONS AT YOUR DOOR
- TTC King and Queen Subway Stations, taking you north to Bloor St, or south to Union Station in minutes is just a short walk from 139 Church Condos
- 504 King and 501 Queen Streetcars are also just a few minutes away, taking you east and west hassle free
- Short walk (inside the PATH, or outside) to Union Station, connecting you to GO Transit, Via Rail, and The Union-Pearson Express
- Future Ontario Line will effectively make a new east-west underground rapid transit link, with proposed stations just minutes from 139 Church Condos
TORONTO’S BEST EMPLOYERS NEARBY
- 139 Church Condos is steps to Toronto’s central business district, connecting you to the top employers in the country in all sectors, such as banking, law, insurance, consulting, healthcare and more.
- This part of downtown has become a magnet of tech jobs, with Google recently announcing their new headquarters nearby, as well as a number of high tech new office towers within walking distance, including Equitable Bank Tower, The Globe & Mail Centre, BMO’s new innovation Campus, and many more to come!
- St Michael’s Hospital and affiliated clinics, laboratories and research centres are a block away from 139 Church Condos
TORONTO’S TOP SHOPPING STEPS AWAY
- 139 Church is just a few minutes walk to the Eaton Centre, Toronto’s top shopping mall, home to every major brand from Saks Fifth Ave, Apple, Nordstrom, Uniqlo, Artizia, Michael Kors and more, open seven days a week
- Quick access to Toronto’s remowned PATH network, the world’s largest underground shopping complex, with over 371,600 square meters of retail space – shops, restaurants & services. Fully weatherproof and available 24/7, 365 days a year, this connection also takes you to Union Station
- Steps to St Lawrence Market, voted the World’s Best Market by National Geographic, this iconic market features Toronto’s finest artisanal goods and eateries under one roof
- Steps to Yonge Street, with every major chain, bank branch, drugstore and grocery essentials that you need on a daily basis
Some of Toronto’s most beloved restaurants, bars, cafes and more are front and centre at 139 Church Condos, including:
- Terroni Adelaide
- The Carbon Bar
- George Restaurant
- Fahrenheit Coffee
- Tom Jones Steakhouse
- Golden Thai
- NEO Coffee Bar
- The George Street Diner
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese Cuisine, and the list goes on and on!
About the Developer
About Pemberton Group
Over decades, Pemberton has built its reputation for creating successful residential and commercial developments of uncompromising quality. A Pemberton condominium rises above the rest because of the dedication, talent and leadership of the team behind it. Our residents benefit from design expertise and superb craftsmanship, and are surrounded by desirable features and truly exceptional amenities. At Pemberton, quality, service and value are not mere buzzwords, but a commitment taken seriously at every level of our company.
139 Church Street Condos FAQs
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.