1745 St. Clair Avenue West Condos
1745 St. Clair Avenue West Condos is a new condo project coming to 1745 St. Clair Ave West in Toronto, ON.
|Address||1745 St. Clair Avenue West, Toronto|
About 1745 St. Clair Avenue West Condos
At the point where The Junction, Stockyards and Corso Italia meet, is 1745 St. Clair Avenue West Condos, a boutique condo for those who want the best that the city has to offer
1745 St. Clair Avenue West Condos Location
1745 St. Clair Avenue West Condos is located near St Clair Avenue and Old Weston Road, perfectly situated to take advantage of being close to three distinct neighbourhoods in Toronto: The Junction, The Stockyards, and Corso Italia. All three of these communities are some of Toronto’s most rapidly expanding growing and highly desirable for young families, professionals and creatives, due in large part to their unique character, as well as being close by to a number of amenities, such as retail, parks and public transit.
THE BEST OF THREE NEIGHBOURHOODS
1745 St. Clair Avenue West Condos is accessible to three of Toronto’s most beloved neighbourhoods, each with its unique flavour, and representing Toronto’s one of a kind diversity:
- Corso Italia is a historic Toronto neighbourhood, initially as a predominately Italian neighbourhood, and now representing many cultures, including a recent wave of Latin American restaurants, such as Tenoch or Itacate. The neighbourhood still shows it’s Italian rootes with local faves such as La Paloma, or stalwart cafes like Tre Marie and Nova Era.
- The Stockyards is a paradox, a perfect mix of old and new. In addition to the 50+ shops and restaurants of Stock Yards Village Shopping Centre, there’s also big box retail such Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Rona, Walmart, Best Buy and much more, all within easy walking distance. Recently, the area has become known as an up and coming neighbourhood, with cool coworking spaces, studios, and craft breweries opening up, such as Junction Craft Brewing, Rainhard Brewing, and Shacklands Brewing forming a new ‘Brewery District’.
- The Junction is a hip, funky, yet sophisticated neighbourhood. Cool shops, such as hand-crafted Scandinavian and Japanese designed furniture at Mjolk line Dundas Street West. as well as local favourites such as The Junction Farmers Market. Dining options are incredible, such as Nodo Junction, Indie Alehouse, Honest Weight and more walking distance.
Carlyle Junction is near a number of parks in all directions, including:
- Earlscourt Park
- Wadsworth Park
- Runnymede Park
- Sadra Park
- Upper Junction Park
- Maple Clare Park
- Lavender Creek Trail
Being situated between three neighbourhoods means you are well connected in terms of transit, at 1745 St Clair West Condos. In minutes, you have access to:
- TTC 512 St Clair Streetcar at your door, connecting you The Stockyards, Corso Italia, St Clair West, Wynchwood, Forest Hill and Yonge and St Clair, connecting you to two subway stations on Line 1
- Future Smarttrack station at St Clair/Old Weston will be a game changer for the area, providing a fast connection to downtown via dedicated rail, similar to express commuter rail in Germany and France
- Multiple bus routes whisking you elsewhere in the city, in particular to the upcoming Mount Dennis Transit Hub, with connections to TTC Line 5 (Eglinton Crosstown), GO Transit and UP Express
1745 St. Clair Avenue West Condos FAQs
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.