321 Davenport Condos
|Developer||Alterra Developments||Number of Units||16|
|Address||321 Davenport Rd||Occupancy Date||Spring 2023|
|Area||The Annex||Maint. Fees||$1.18 psf/m|
|Number of Storeys||8||Priced From||$2,549,990 to over $6,699,990|
About 321 Davenport Condos
Welcome to 321 Davenport Condos. Welcome to the height of exceptionality. 321 Davenport Condos consists of 16 prestigious penthouse homes embedded in the quiet boutique charm of Yorkville and The East Annex, pushing the limits of luxury.
321 Davenport is as cool as it is iconic. The structure itself celebrates the elegance of transparency with glass, captured by a minimalist trim and an articulated vertical pattern.
321 Davenport Condos Location
321 Davenport brings elegance to new heights in the urban/suburban blend of The Annex. Davenport Road is among the most premier boulevards in the city, home to Toronto’s majestic heritage establishments. Nestled amongst the greenery of the Annex neighbourhood on three sides, 321 Davenport Condos embraces the dynamic nature of its superb location by expressing a sophisticated, design-forward presence.
Experience spectacular views of the city skyline to the south, Casa Loma to the north and the forest canopy to the west from the large terraces and balconies of 321 Davenport Condos.
Entertainment and Recreation
321 Davenport Condos is elegantly built into boutique-lined boulevards with world-class restaurants, gourmet supermarkets, galleries, and the finest shopping.
Ramsden Park is the most notable nearby park to 321 Davenport Condos, with a large off-leash dog area, baseball diamond, playgrounds, wading pool, skating rink and tennis courts.
Nearby 321 Davenport Condos
• Dupont, Spadina, St. George and Rosedale station
• Whole Foods Market
• Yorkville Plaza
• Shoppers Drug Mart
• Ramsden Park
• The ROM
• Le Paradis
• Mistura; and much more.
321 Davenport Condos Amenities
Upon entering 321 Davenport Condos you are immediately enveloped by a haven of luxury. Every painstaking detail at 321 Davenport has been deliberately chosen to exceed the highest standard of quality and design available in Toronto. 321 Davenport Condos will be one of the most significant iconic residential buildings ever to be built in Toronto
321 Davenport Condos’ expansive terraces have a unique charm and sophistication, enhancing outdoor living right at home. Each terrace is privately tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Sip a glass of wine, sit with your guests, take in the sun. Welcome to the ultimate extension of your 321 Davenport Condo.
321 Davenport Condos Features
321 Davenport Condos feature an unconventional use of form, shape and materials to create awe-inspiring homes. Contemporary designed kitchens and bathrooms reflect streamlined simplicity and practicality. 321 Davenport Condos are bestowed with dynamic views and expansive spaces to define a perfect blend of modernism and sophistication
• Designer floating vanity cabinet
• Soft close drawer system
• Natural stone countertop with oversized apron
• Designer mirrored medicine cabinet(s) with integrated lighting
• Frameless glass shower enclosure in 321 Davenport Condos ensuite
• Rain shower head, hand shower head, freestanding tub filler in Gold, Nickel, or Black
• White freestanding soaker tub**
• Choice of natural stone or large format porcelain tile on floors and walls
• In floor heating
• Premium finished doors with custom-colour-painted satin lacquer finish
• Choice of new generation Blum stainless Legra box or wood dovetail drawer boxes
• Natural stone or quartz countertop
• Wrapped waterfall edge countertop with extended overhang on island
• Natural stone slab backsplash in 321 Davenport Condos
• 36” Miele MasterCool II fully integrated bottom mount fridge/freezer
• 24” Miele under-counter wine storage system
• 30” Miele SensorTronic self-clean built-in convection wall oven
• 24” Miele built-in PureLine SensorTronic speed oven
• 36” Miele induction cooktop
• Integrated Miele hood fan (vented to exterior)
• 24” Miele fully integrated dishwasher with concealed controls
• 321 Davenport Condos feature approximately 10’ ceilings throughout**
• Oversized 8” wide plank white oak hardwood flooring in a selection of stain finishes
• Choice of hardwood floor or natural stone tile in 321 Davenport suite foyer**
• Designer selected natural stone or large format porcelain tile in Bathrooms
• Built-in gas fireplace with natural stone or large format porcelain surround**
• Designer floating vanity cabinet in custom-colour-paint finish
• Modern 1.5” Built-up natural stone or quartz countertop
• Designer frameless mirror with integrated lighting over basin
• Frameless glass shower enclosure**
• Choice of natural stone or large format porcelain tile on shower walls and bath floors
• Ceiling mount rain shower head in Gold, Nickel, or Matte Black
• In floor heating in 321 Davenport Condos master ensuites
• Each balcony, terrace, or patio equipped with an outdoor GFI receptacle**
• Decorative pavers on terraces or patio**
• Decorative paver patterned concrete on all balconies**
• One natural gas BBQ line provided per 321 Davenport Condo
About the Developer
Understanding the complex relationship between people and place is the guiding force behind every decision Alterra makes, from selecting materials to managing every element of construction. With over 40 years of success, Alterra’s foray into building the ultra-extraordinary progressed with 36Hazelton. Completed to impeccable standards, it’s unrivalled grandeur inspired the desire to advance. To push the accepted standard of luxury. To go above the curve and create 321 Davenport Condos.
321 Davenport Condos FAQs
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.