4Hundred East Mall Town Homes
4Hundred East Mall Town Homes is a new pre-construction stacked town home project by Haven Developments coming to 400 The East Mall in Etobicoke of Toronto, ON
About 4Hundred East Mall Town Homes
4Hundred East Mall Town Homes by Haven Developments bring urban design for the way you live, work and play.
4Hundred East Mall Town Homes offer a modern space for everyday living. Open concept live/dine areas are ideal for entertaining family and friends.
With one and two-storey models, you’ll be sure to find the right one to best fit your lifestyle. With only 73 units available, do not delay and register today for a spot on our wait list.
4Hundred East Mall Town Homes Details
|Address||400 The East Mall, Toronto|
|Number of Storeys||4|
|Number of Units||62|
|Occupancy Date||May 202|
|Maintenance Fees||$0.35 psf + Hydro, Water, Gas|
|Priced From||low $414,900|
4Hundred East Mall Town Homes Location
4Hundred East Mall Town Homes is transforming West Etobicoke.
Get connected to a growing neighbourhood that is highly accessible to major highways, public transit, and Toronto Pearson International Airport. This location offers you the convenience of easily getting around the city, downtown or out of town.
At 4Hundred East Mall Town Homes, you can enjoy the natural beauty of nearby parks and walking trails and be steps away from many great amenities such as schools, sporting fields, groceries, healthcare and fashion.
4Hundred East Mall Town Homes Amenities
At 4Hundred East Mall Town Homes, set yourself up on the outdoor patio, light up the BBQ and do a few chin ups on the fitness equipment as your food is cooking.
You’ll walk through the luxuriously landscaped gardens to enjoy the outdoor amenities.
Indoors is where you’ll have some fun in the games room. Then you’ll enjoy my evening cooking and dining in the Chefs Kitchen.
– LOADING AREA
– CHEFS KITCHEN
– OUTDOOR PATIO
– REFUSE ROOM
– PARKING RAMP
– MAIL ROOM
– BIKE RACKS
– FITNESS EQUIPMENT
– GAMES ROOM
– LOADING AREA
4Hundred East Mall Town Homes Features and Finishes
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR FEATURES
• Modern and innovative elevations featuring outdoor finishes, window surrounds and precast sills with vinyl or metal accents, as per plan
• Maintenance-free aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts, as per plan
• Front Entry Door package including gripset with deadbolt lock and house numbers
• Maintenance free low-E thermal insulated windows for energy savings
• Balconies and terraces with railings complete with glass inserts, as per plan
COMMUNITY AND LANDSCAPE FEATURES
• One level, secured underground parking garage • Ground level bicycle parking
• Visitor parking
• Private underground storage/bicycle lockers
• Professionally landscaped grounds maintained year round
• Amenity room including chef’s lounge and games room
• Outdoor physical activities area
TOWN HOME FEATURES
• 9’ ceiling heights subject to bulkheads as required
• Ceilings to be smooth and painted white throughout unit
• Semi-gloss off-white paint throughout kitchen and bathrooms, flat latex paint in all other rooms
• Classic 3” baseboards with 2” casings
• Mirrored sliding closet doors on entry closets, as per plan
• Choice of laminate or ceramic tiles in kitchen, choice of ceramic tiles in bathrooms
• White ceramic floor tile in laundry area
• Choice of laminate flooring or 35 oz. broadloom with underpad in open areas and
hallways that are on the same level
• Choice of 35 oz. broadloom with underpad for bedrooms, loft areas and staircases • Solid wood handrails on stairways in natural finish, as per plan
• Vinyl-coated wire closet shelving, as per plan
• Choice of traditional and contemporary designed cabinetry in a variety of finishes
• Choice of builder’s standard quartz countertops
• Single bowl or double bowl (where possible) stainless steel sinks with single lever faucet
and integrated vegetable sprayer
• Choice of traditional and contemporary designed cabinetry in a variety of finishes
• Choice of elegant ceramic tiles for tub wall surrounds to ceiling height
• Builder standard selection of quartz vanity countertops with single bowl sink and matching
single lever faucet
• Low-flow, water efficient toilets
• Privacy locks on bathroom doors
• White ceramic accessories including towel bar and toilet tissue holder
• Cabinet width mirror above vanity sink
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL FEATURES
• Individually controlled gas fired heating unit
• Individually controlled central air conditioning
• Rental high efficiency on-demand hot water tank
• Ceiling light fixtures provided in the entry, kitchen, and bedrooms, as per plan
• White toggle switches, receptacles and cover plates
• Ground fault (GFI) electrical outlets in all bathrooms and kitchens, where applicable, as per code
• 100 amp service panel with circuit breakers and copper wiring throughout
• All units pre-wired for cable outlets in living room, and master bedroom
• All units pre-wired for telephone and data (Cat 5) on first and second level (if applicable) of unit
• All exhaust fans vented to the exterior
• Carbon monoxide and fire protection devices provided as per code
• Rough-in security system
• All units covered under the TARION New Home Warranty Program
• TARION Registration No. 45031
• The warranty provided is pursuant to the Ontario New Home Warranty Plan Act
About the Developer
We develop commercial and residential properties that keep you connected to the city you love.
We select our locations based on access to transit and infrastructure. We do this by working with municipalities and transportation authorities to understand their future.
Because we are shareholders in our developments, and our developments build our future, we are committed to the success and quality of every project.
We are involved in every aspect of the development, enabling us to maintain quality control throughout the entire process
We only work with partners and suppliers who are considered the gold standard in their area of expertise.
We only develop in areas in which we live. We do this because our intimate knowledge of the area ensures success.
4Hundred East Mall Town Homes Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.