All Quiet on the Condo Front
After a very busy spring market for new condo launches downtown, the last 6 weeks or so have been fairly quiet. While it’s not uncommon for developers to launch new projects in the summer months, it doesn’t look likely that anything significant will be launched before September. It seems even developers enjoy taking some time off in the summer months and they also realize that real estate is cyclical and the best time to be a seller is when there are plenty of buyers (in the spring, and to a lesser extent, the fall).
Those of you who are on my investor email list will already know this, but this fall is shaping up to have some very exciting new projects launching. The top-5 upcoming projects that I have my eye on for investors right now are:
- Paintbox Condos (Regent Park)
- River City Phase 2 (West Donlands)
- Lifetime Developments (Victory, X2, M5V, The Yorkville) has 2 sites they are getting ready for launch this fall.
- 42 Charles St East (much hyped Cresford project at Yonge and Bloor)
- Cityzen has a couple in the pipeline including Pier 27 phase 3 and Front & Sherbourne
I’m already working behind the scenes to get my clients in to some of these projects before ANYONE. Get on my email list by contacting me today.
Last Updated on