Fifth Avenue Homes
|Developer||Fifth Avenue Homes|
|Address||King Rd. and Mccachen St.|
|Number of Storeys||3 storey units|
|Number of Units||47|
|Occupancy Date||Fall 2020|
|Priced From||from the high $900,000s|
Get the True Condos Insider Market Advantage for FREE!
Along with instant access to this project, after signing up you will receive:
✅ Access to DAY 1 Platinum VIP pricing
✅ Best selection of units
✅ Opportunity to reserve your unit via worksheet before the general public
✅ Work with a condo investing specialist (someone who currently invests in the condo market and has sold hundreds of condos)
✅ Expert analysis on the 5% of condos worth investing in Toronto and the GTA
About Fifth Avenue Homes Towns
Fifth Avenue Homes Towns – Uncommonly Luxurious
Convenience. Schools. Shopping. It is very well-known that Richmond Hill is a desirable place to live. Fifth Avenue Homes intend to add to that desire. The vision is to build a small, uncompromising, luxurious community of Towns & Linked Singles built on a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. The result will be a quaint niche in Richmond Hill that has that extra cache of style, elegance, and quality. Simply put, Towns & Linked Singles, like none other.
Fifth Avenue Homes Towns Location
Fifth Avenue Homes Towns is a pre-construction townhome project by Fifth Avenue Homes coming to King Road and Mccachen Street in Richmond Hill, ON.
The intersection of King Rd. and Mccachen St. is a predominantly residential area with a bustling business and entertainment area to the West of the future development located at Yonge Street which is accessible via bus routes along King Rd, walking, or by car. The surrounding area provides endless options for recreation whether you want to hike through Parker Park and Grovewood Park, or if you want to help the family burn off some energy at the nearby Indoor Playground or Oak Ridges Soccer Club. Everything you need is within a short drive.
Fifth Avenue Homes Towns Features and Finishes
Uncommonly Luxurious Details
• Natural Gas Fireplace, with spark ignition, complete with pre-cast limestone mantel
(single sided), as per Vendor’s standard samples.
• All main floor doors to be 8’ high, two-panel, smooth finish.
• Master bedroom features a walkout balcony, as per plan.
• Master bedroom complete with grand ensuite and spacious walk-in closets, as per plan.
• Master bedroom to have walk-in closet organizer (one per suite).
• Ten (10) Halogen interior pot lights, as per purchaser’s selected locations.
Welcome to uncommon curb-appeal. Fifth Avenue Homes Tows have chateau-style roof lines and a blend of modern exterior building materials, revel in the beauty of your arrival.
• Exterior features may include clay brick, stone, keystones, and other complementary details and materials as per the construction plans.
• French Doors and/or Garden Doors at the rear of the home.
• Plans featuring a rear covered balcony will receive black aluminum railing and pickets
as per Ontario Building Code.
• Patterned precast concrete slab walkways from the driveway to front door entry and at rear patio (where applicable as per plan and elevations).
• First level ceiling height to be 9’, except where construction plans indicate otherwise.
• Main level ceiling height to be 10’, except where construction plans indicate otherwise.
• Third level ceiling height to be 9’, except where construction plans indicate otherwise.
Step inside a well-built luxurious setting. Fifth Avenue Homes Towns are built with exceptional attention to detail, special touches abound, to make everything feel just right.
Stairs and Railings
• Elegant natural finish Oak Staircase with Oak Veneer Stringers and Oak Nosing from
basement landing to all three floors above.
• Stair landings to have 4” natural Oak engineered hardwood flooring.
• 4” natural Oak engineered hardwood throughout except tiled areas, as per
Vendor’s standard samples
• Imported 12” x 24” porcelain tile in foyer, bathrooms, kitchen, breakfast area
and the laundry room.
• Choice of deluxe cabinets from Vendor’s standard colour samples.
• Granite or quartz countertop with standard bullnose in the kitchen, as per Vendor’s
• Kitchen island with or without “flush” breakfast bar, as per plan.
• Purchaser’s choice of deluxe cabinets and granite or quartz countertops with
standard bullnose, as per Vendor’s standard samples.
• Imported wall and ceiling tile for all tub and shower enclosures, as per Vendor’s
• Master ensuite shower with framed clear glass shower door and enclosures, chrome trim
and choice of decorative ceramic tiles on shower walls and ceiling shower light fixture, as per plan.
• Free standing tub in master ensuite as per Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
About the Developer
Unparalleled. Sophisticated. Timeless. These are the goals Fifth Avenue Homes set for every home they build. But more than just homes, they strive to create communities with the very same qualities. Built on a respected family history of homebuilding, their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is paramount.
They achieve their objectives by paying close attention to every detail, using innovative high-quality products, and utilizing the best staff & tradespeople for the job. Ultimately, their involved hands-on approach & commitment to constant improvement allows them to achieve the highest level of quality construction available in the industry.
Fifth Avenue Homes Towns Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.