Kip District Condos Phase 2
About Kip District Condos Phase 2
Things are looking up. Way up.
The Kip District Condos Phase 2 is part of a master-planned enclave; a community within a community. A home to be proud of. Rising up on the Etobicoke skyline, each side of the glass facade is decorated with balconies and terraces, showcasing expansive views of the city. Thoughtfully-designed and well-crafted, The Kip District Condos Phase 2 combines sophisticated form with elegant angles worth looking up to.
Kip District Condos Phase 2 Details
|Address||5365 Dundas Street West|
|Number of Storeys||24|
|Number of Units||285|
|Maintenance Fees||$0.57/Sq.ft per Month|
|Priced From||mid $300,000s|
Kip District Condos Phase 2 Location
At Kip District Condos Phase 2 there are plenty of discoveries around the corner. It’s always nice to have good neighbours, but it’s better to have the kind that makes delicious food and great coffee. And in this established neighbourhood, that’s just the start.
The Kipling and Dundas area of Central Etobicoke is experiencing a revival, with a population that is expanding – new neighbours and neighbourhoods are blossoming quickly. You’ll be on your way faster and easier as Kipling Station expands into an Anchor Hub with new MiWay bus service in addition to TTC and GO. Dundas is transforming into an inviting new urban plaza. There will be lanes for sunny bike rides, benches for chatting, parkettes for play as well as public art and local culture to enjoy.
Nearby Kip District Condos Phase 2
• Steps to Kipling Station
• 5-minute drive to groceries
• 10-minute drive to Pearson International Airport
• 11-minute bike to Centennial Park
• 12-minute drive to Lake Ontario
• 15-minute bus ride to Sherway Gardens
• 20-minute GO Train to downtown Toronto
• 25-minute subway ride to downtown Toronto
Kip District Condos Phase 2 Amenities
Start planning for Kip District Condos Phase 2. Plan to sweat it out in the fully-equipped gym. Plan to mix cocktails in the Residents’ Lounge or bring your friends together in the spacious Party Room. Plan to host a lavish dinner in the Dining Room or a casual barbeque on the Rooftop Terrace. Plan to play fetch in the lush central park. Whatever the plan, start here.
• Modern lobby featuring concierge and adjoining lounge.
• Spacious Party Room and adjoining Residents’ Lounge with wet bar.
• Dining Room with full kitchen and table for ten.
• Landscaped Rooftop Terrace featuring barbeques and outdoor dining and seating areas.
• Furnished guest suite with a private balcony.
Gym and Fitness Amenities
• A fully-equipped gym, with cardio, strength-training equipment, and free weights.
• Yoga and stretching space.
• Lush central park and landscaped courtyard with outdoor seating and dining areas.
• Convenient ground floor pet wash station.
• Ample secured bike storage.
Kip District Condos Phase 2 Features and Finishes
At Kip District Condos Phase 2 you’ll step into your kitchen where quartz countertops, polished chrome fixtures, and contemporary appliances create a simple and elegant focal point. Spa-like bathrooms feature cultured marble countertops, chrome accent lighting as well as large-format porcelain tile flooring with matching tub and shower surrounds.
These elegant spaces are complemented by thoughtful details and a naturally-inspired colour palette. Kip District Condos Phase 2 is a home that truly feels like it was crafted for you.
• Open plans with over-height 8’6” ceilings in living areas, as per plan.1
• Solid-core 7’ suite entry doors.
• Wood-patterned laminate flooring throughout kitchens, bedrooms, dens and principal living areas.
• Generous closets with space-saving mirrored sliding doors, as per plan.
• Stacking, full-size front-load washer, and dryer.
• Flat-panel, soft-close kitchen cabinetry in either modern white or wood grain laminate finish.
• Square-edge polished quartz countertop with matching seamless polished quartz backsplash.
• Polished chrome faucet with integrated pull-out spray.
• Modern under-mount, stainless steel sink.
• Under cabinet, LED lighting.
• Contemporary appliances include:
• Stainless steel 30” KitchenAid slide-in electric range with ceramic glass top.
• Integrated 24” KitchenAid dishwasher.
• Counter-depth, stainless steel 24” Electrolux or 30” Liebherr refrigerator with bottom freezer, as per plan.
• Stainless steel 30” Panasonic over-the-range microwave hood fan.
• Integrated cultured marble countertop with matching backsplash and polished chrome single-lever faucet.
• Modern vanity with flat-panel cabinetry, frameless mirror, and polished chrome accent
• Large-format limestone-patterned porcelain tile flooring with matching full-height tub and/or shower surrounds, as per plan.
• Walk-in shower with framed glass doors and polished chrome hardware, as per plan.
• Square-edge, 5’ soaker tub, as per plan.
About the Developer
Founded in 1989, Concert Properties is an award-winning, diversified real estate enterprise with a well-earned reputation as one of the country’s most respected developers. With a solid record of nearly 12,000 homes developed across BC and Ontario, Concert Properties is nationally recognized for superior standards of construction, exceptional customer service and an unwavering commitment to building strong and sustainable communities. They are “a developer with a difference,” and that difference elevates both their homes and their communities.
Kip District Condos Phase 2 Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.