LJM Tower Condos
LJM Tower Condos is a new condo in Hamilton developed by LJM Developments currently in pre-construction at 2782 Barton Street East, Hamilton, ON.
About LJM Tower Condos
Work, Live, & Play in Hamilton’s Most Sought After Address – LJM Tower Condos
Coming soon to Hamilton, LJM Tower Condos is the latest luxury condo to join this ultimate urban oasis. LJM Tower epitomizes that rare combination eagerly sought by homebuyers: location, luxury and value.
With such variety, young professionals, growing families, and investors can all benefit from the built-in value of LJM Tower Condos.
LJM Tower Condos Details
|Address||2782 Barton St. E|
|Number of Storeys||13|
|Number of Units||246|
LJM Tower Condos Location
LJM Tower Condos is conveniently located in the heart of an urban transit village with plentiful surrounding green space. For commuters, it’s an ideal location to easily access the QEW or GO Transit with the new Centennial Parkway GO Train Station under construction. Less time commuting means more time enjoying your LJM Tower Condo.
Live in the midst of the best shopping destinations, dining, schools, trails, parkland and much more at LJM Tower Condos. Hamilton is known for its distinctive urban feel, vibrant arts & culture scene and superb amenities.
Nearby LJM Tower Condos
• Lime Ridge Mall
• Hamilton Farmer’s Market
• Waterfront Trails
• Tim Horton’s Field
• Hamilton General Hospital
• McMaster Univeristy; and more.
LJM Tower Condos Amenities
LJM Tower Condos hosts a variet of onsite entertainment and amenity space available to residents. LJM Tower Condos residents can focus on and nourish their health and friendships by utilizing the amentities offered:
• Outdoor patio space with a barbecue area
• A professionally-equipped fitness facility
• Party room with a kitchen finished with a fridge, microwave, and dishwasher
• Bicycle parking and storage
• Electric vehicle charging stations
• Commercial space on the first floor
LJM Tower Condos Features and Finishes
LJM Tower Condos offer everything you can ask for in a contemporary condo lifestyle, with impeccable style, meticulous attention to detail and a wide selection of spacious suites ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms.
• Nine foot ceilings
• Laminated flooring in foyer and living areas
• A choice of porcelain or ceramic floor tiles in bathrooms*
• A choice of plush carpet in bedrooms
• Stacked washer and dryer (white finish)
• Balcony or terrace*
• Floor to ceiling windows where possible
• A range of designer-selected cabinetry*
• Choice of hard surface (granite or quartz) countertops
• Stainless steel single bowl kitchen sink with deck mounted single lever faucet
• Energy efficient stainless steel appliances (stove, fridge, dishwasher, & microwave)
• Choice of ceramic or porcelain tile flooring
• Choice of ceramic tiles for tub and full height shower surrounds*
• Spacious deep soaker tub
• Pedestal sinks in powder rooms*
• Designer cabinetry
• Contemporary sink with hard surface (granite or quartz) countertop
• In-suite system control touchpad
• Smart Suite door locks with distinct access codes
• Keyless entry
• Live, one-way video available for the Lobby phone
• Unlimited data with up to 1GBps download speed included
• Smart Home security features
About the Developer
Since its founding in 2001, LJM Developments has focused on the development of luxury condominium communities, prime commercial centres and office space throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Noted for its premier architectural vision, all of LJM’s projects are uniquely designed, featuring concrete construction and incorporating the very best materials and workmanship.
LJM Tower Condos FAQs
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.