Peter and Adelaide Condos
About Peter and Adelaide Condos
Peter and Adelaide Condos is almost completely sold out and is one of Toronto’s biggest success stories.
Building on Graywood’s history of quality, industry-leading developments, the response to Peter & Adelaide Condos has been overwhelming. Only a few suites remain at this thoughtfully designed, contemporary residence in the heart of the Entertainment District. It’s not too late to make one yours.
A modern statement in brick, concrete, metal and glass, Peter & Adeliaide Condos is a tall tower that still feels connected to the streets below.
Incorporating the heritage buildings at its base and paying homage to the warehouse district’s past, its presence is both considered and complementary. Varied elevations and sightlines to historic buildings create the feeling of an urban village.
Peter and Adelaide Condos Information
|Developer||Graywood Developments Ltd|
|Address||102 Peter Street, Toronto|
|Number of Storeys||47|
|Number of Units||696|
|Occupancy Date||January 2022|
|Maintenance Fees||$0.57 Per SqFt per Month|
|Priced From||$441,900 to over $889,900|
Peter and Adelaide Condos Location
Peter and Adelaide Condos will be located at 102 Peter Street, East of Spadina in Downtown Toronto, ON.
Designed in the city, for the city, Peter & Adelaide Condos is located at the epicentre of culture and connection.
At the intersection of art and commerce, work and play, it’s a place that puts you front and center for some of the world’s best theatre, shopping, dining, nightlife, live music and entertainment. Whatever you’re looking for, you’ve got it made.
Peter and Adelaide Condos Amenities
From the moment you step inside Peter & Adelaide Condos, you’re made to feel welcome and inspired.
Taking cues from hip hotels, the lobby has a high design aesthetic with a decidedly unpretentious sensibility. Made to be impressive and approachable at once, it conjures memories from travels abroad while creating the perfect space to come home to every day.
– Co-working & Recreational Room
– Outdoor Lounge
– Outdoor Fitness Studio
– Yoga Studio
– Fitness Centre
– Infra-Red Sauna & Treatment Rooms
– Demonstration Kitchen
– Private Dining Room
– Party Lounge
– Outdoor Communal Dining
– Kids Zone & Arts & Crafts
Whether you’re seeking out a serene oasis or an active hub, you’ll find it right at home at Peter & Adelaide Condos. From an outdoor pool and dining area to a communal work space and fitness center, there’s always more to do, outside and in.
Peter and Adelaide Condos Features and Finishes
Taking inspiration from the neighbourhood, Peter and Adelaide Condos’ design team created living spaces that are truly made in Toronto.
Further reflecting the building’s architecture, each suite is an elegant homage to the city’s history, updating the industrialism and eclecticism of the textile district with a refined, modern ethos.
The modern esthetic offers an unpretentious sensibility that exudes elegance and distinctiveness to create a high-end, established, inviting space. The effortless melding of opulence and grit embodies the made in toronto concept that’s wonderfully diverse yet incredibly accepting: anything goes as long as it’s authentic.
– Expansive ceiling 9′ heights on all floors in principal rooms***
– Sliding or swinging doors open onto the balcony* or terrace*
– Laminate wood floors** throughout with the exception of the bathroom(s)*, and laundry area which will feature ceramic tile** flooring
– Smooth painted ceilings in all areas
– Interior walls and trim primed and painted in neutral colour
– Contemporary slab-style bedroom, bathroom and laundry door(s) with brushed chrome hardware
– Sliding pre-finished doors on all closets*
– Vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets
SOPHISTICATED KITCHEN FEATURES
– Custom-styled kitchen cabinetry in a selection of door finishes**
– Quartz surface countertop & backsplash**
– Single bowl stainless steel sink
– Single lever deck mounted faucet, set with black finish, pull-out spray
– Integrated 24″ European-style appliances: refrigerator, cooktop, electric oven, built-in dishwasher and over-the-range microwave
– Exhaust fan vented to the exterior
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
– Custom-styled bathroom cabinetry in a selection of door finishes** with medicine cabinet
– Porcelain wall tile** to bathtub* and/or shower stall* surround walls
– Custom designed integrated vanity sink and counter with single lever faucet
– Full vanity-width frameless mirror and complementary light fixture
– Deep soaker bathtub* or glass shower stall* as per plan
– Pressure balanced mixing valve in the bathtub* and/or shower stall*
– White bathroom fixtures with black faucets and shower heads
– Black washroom accessories package: toilet paper holder, towel bar, and shower curtain rod
– Exhaust fan vented to the exterior
CONVENIENT LAUNDRY FEATURES
– Compact stackable washer and dryer, vented to the exterior
STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
– Structured high-speed wiring infrastructure with network centre to support the latest entertainment and high-speed communications services
– Pre-wired telephone, cable television and communication outlets. Category 6 telephone wiring to all telephone outlets Rg-6 coaxial cable to all cable television outlets. Each cable television and telephone outlet connects directly to the suite network centre
ELECTRICAL FEATURES & FIXTURES
– Individual electrical panel with circuit breakers
– White “decora style” receptacles and switches throughout
– Ceiling mounted track lighting in kitchen
– Ceiling mounted light fixtures in foyer* and hallway(s)*
– Capped ceiling outlet in dining area*, bedroom(s), and den*
– Switch-controlled split outlet in living room
– Recessed downlight in bathroom(s)*
– Electrical outlet on balcony* or terrace*
– Individually controlled heating and air conditioning system
ADVANCED SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES
– Electronic communication system located in the secure main entry vestibule
– Electronic access control system at all main building entry points and parking garage
– Smoke alarms provided in all suites
– Sprinklers installed throughout the building and provided
in all suites
About the Developer
We are developers and investors.
A Toronto-based private investment management company that specializes in the development of real estate properties of exceptional quality in Canada, as well as select markets in the United States.
Graywood does more.
Our unique expertise incorporates a wealth of services from acquiring development sites, deal underwriting and structuring to all aspects of development management including land use approvals, project design, sales, marketing, construction management and project financing.
Our investments are primarily made through partnerships with institutions, pension plans, family offices, high-net-worth individuals, land owners and residential home builders.
Peter and Adelaide Condos Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.