Last Updated on
Playground Condos at Garrison Point is a new condo development by Cityzen Development Group , Fernbrook Homes and Greybrook Realty Partners currently in preconstruction at Strachan Avenue, Toronto.
Where is Playground Condos?
Playground Condos at Garrison Point will be located at 39 Ordnance Street off Strachan Avenue in Toronto, ON.
What’s great about Playground Condos?
A new place to live and play in Toronto is taking shape. Nestled within Toronto’s popular King West and Liberty Village neighbourhoods, discover vibrant condominium living situated on an all new 4-acre community park. This is a place that combines the constant variety of life in Toronto’s most exciting neighbourhoods, with the sense of refuge that that only nature can offer. It’s a place where you can spend your days exploring stylish shops and restaurants, and also exploring the majestic shores of Lake Ontario. Where you can watch the big game at BMO Field, and watch the big moments of your life unfold in the comfort of your own home. Embracing a lifestyle of excitement, possibility, convenience and fun. It’s all waiting for you, any time you want to play.
What amenities does Playground Condos have?
Crafted in a warm modernistic style, Playground Condominiums will be an exceptional new landmark on Toronto’s city skyline. This bold tower of glass and steel features gentle curvilinear accents that cultivate a truly inviting presence. Inside, residents will be pleased to discover beautiful suites and a comprehensive selection of amenities, including:
- FITNESS CENTRE
- RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- PARTY ROOM
- KID’S LOUNGE
- HOME THEATRE
- AND MORE
Is there accessible transportation from Playground Condos?
Go Transit, bike lanes, TTC Subway and the Gardiner Expressway are all right here.
Walk Score: 90 | Transit Score: 100 | Bike Score: 85
Playground Condos Details
|Developer||Cityzen Development Group, Fernbrook Homes and Greybrook Realty Partners|
|Address||30 Ordnance street|
|Number of Storeys||35|
|Number of Units||432|
|Occupancy Date||Winter/Spring 2020|
|Maintenance Fees||$0.63 Per SqFt Per Month|
|Priced From||$481,900 to $966,900|
Playground Condos Video
What are the views like for Playground Condos?
Playground Condominiums is perfectly situated to offer some of the best views in downtown Toronto. South facing suites can bask in the beautiful sights of Lake Ontario. Meanwhile, east, west and north facing suites can soak in the magnetic glow of Toronto’s iconic city skyline.
What are the features and finishes for Playground Condos?
– 9′ ceiling heights in principal rooms
– 9.5′ ceiling heights in principal rooms on levels 1 to 4 inclusive and level 32
– 10′ ceiling heights in principal rooms on height levels 5, 33, 34 and 35
– Smooth ceilings throughout
– Engineered laminate throughout except in tiled areas as per plan
– Sliding doors to balcony as per plan
– Solid core entry door with designer hardware and security viewer
– Hollow core interior doors and closet doors as per plan
– 4″ paint finish, contemporary styled wood baseboards with matching door trim
– Interior walls painted with white quality latex paint
– Stacked washer and dryer (white)
– Choice of contemporary designer kitchen cabinetry
– Choice of granite countertops
– Choice of porcelain tile backsplash
– Under cabinet task lighting
– Single, stainless steel under-mount sink
– Single lever faucet and pull out spray
– Bloomberg appliances including: fully integrated panel ready frost-free refrigerator, electric wall oven, glass ceramic electric cook-top, fully integrated panel ready top control dishwasher and over the range built-in microwave with integrated exhaust fan
– Choice of contemporary, designer cabinetry
– Choice of granite countertops
– Undermount sink
– Chrome, single lever faucet
– Choice of porcelain tile floors
– Deep soaker tub in en-suite or main bathrooms as per plan
– Separate shower stall with framed tempered glass enclosure and ceramic tile enclosure as per plan
– Light bar lighting and mirror above vanity
– Ceiling with exhaust fan vented to exterior
– 24 hour concierge
– All main entrances and exits are monitored with closed circuit television system
– Card access throughout all common areas
– Enter phone and cameras at visitor entrances
– All parking with security alarm stations and security monitored by concierge
– Suite intrusion alarm system with personal keypad and door contact at all suite entries
– Emergency voice communication system
– Smoke and heat detectors
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL FEATURES
– Individually controlled fan coil system providing in suite heating and cooling
– Individual electrical service panel with circuit breakers and copper wiring throughout
– Ceiling mounted track lighting in kitchen
– Ceiling mounted light fixtures in foyer, hallways, bedrooms, dining room and den as per plan
– Switched controlled split outlets in living room
– Ground fault electrical outlets in all bathrooms
– In suite personal coded security system
INTELLIGENT COMMUNITY AND NETWORK CONNECTION
– Fiber-to-the home internet service
– IPTV service
– Full featured fiber home services