Daniels Waterfront Lighthouse Tower Condos
Last Updated on
Reserve Your Unit Today.
Daniels Waterfront is a new condo development by The Daniels Corporation currently in preconstruction at 132 Queens Quay East in Toronto.
|Developer||The Daniels Corporation|
|Address||132 Queens Quay East|
|Number of Storeys||45|
|Number of Units||516|
|Occupancy Date||Summer 2019|
|Maintenance Fees||0.56 psf|
|Priced From||$330,900 To Over $950,900|
From Daniels Waterfront:
Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts is a sweeping reimagining of the former Guvernment entertainment complex at Toronto’s East Bayfront located at the corner of Lower Jarvis St. and Queens Quay East.
Daniels’ vision for this groundbreaking new community is one of the first private-sector developments within the city’s East Bayfront, and the first to be built on privately owned land. This dynamic new community, at the gateway to East Bayfront, will become a fully connected destination that will enhance Toronto’s position as an internationally recognized city of arts, culture and innovation, and be home to a broad spectrum of media platforms, and will nurture established and start-up businesses and artists.
Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts is bordered by Lakeshore Boulevard to the north, Richardson Street to the east, Queens Quay to the south, and Lower Jarvis Street to the west. Daniels’ vision is taking the ongoing revitalization of the eastern waterfront to the next level, with a 1,320,000 square foot ‘live-work-play-learn-create’ community that combines significant office, retail, residential, academic and cultural components within two phases on the site.
Claude Cormier + Associates, landscape architect for Canada’s Sugar Beach, has designed Sugar Beach North at Daniels Waterfront. This extension of Sugar Beach will be an active public amenity for outdoor gatherings of music, dance, and celebration. Uniting the north and south parcels of the site will be another important public amenity called ‘The Yard’. An east-west pedestrian connection between Lower Jarvis and Richardson Streets, ‘The Yard’ takes its inspiration from London’s trendy Brick Lane neighbourhood, and will include retail, cafés and restaurants as well as festivals and special events.
Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts is connected to the past and to the future, to the lake, to the city, and most importantly to the arts.
Features and Finishes
• Residents will have exclusive use of amenities within the 25,000 square foot Lakeside Club located on two levels.
• The Lower Deck on 3 includes an outdoor tennis/basketball court, bocce, gardening plots, a fitness centre, a fully-equipped appliance share program, gardening prep studio, and arts & crafts and jam studios.
• The Upper Deck on 11 includes a sports and billiards lounge, fireside lounge, 3 cabana suites, BBQ area, and an outdoor cocktail pool and sun deck overlooking the city skyline.
• A Recreational Coordinator will also be on hand to assist with setting up personal training sessions for residents, booking the party room, and more.
• Lighthouse Tower is the FIRST condominium residence coming to light on the waterfront, rising 45 storeys high.
• With Lake Shore Blvd. to the North, Lower Jarvis St. to the West, Richardson St. to the East and Queens Quay to the South, Lighthouse Tower forms part of the gateway to Toronto’s East Bayfront.
• Residents will receive a lasting first impression from the grand lobby designed by Cecconi Simone, whose New York inspired loft interior design mixed with mid-century, eclectic furnishings add an element of whimsy, embracing the industrial heritage of the area and this vibrant artistic community.
• 24-hour Concierge welcomes residents and their guests while overseeing the sophisticated building security measures.
• A Resident Service Director provides onsite maintenance and supervisory services.
• Four tastefully decorated elevators deliver residents to their destination.
• Two parking elevators to access parking garage.
• Convenient locker and bicycle storage.
• Suites offer spectacular panoramic views of Lake Ontario and Toronto’s city skyline.
• Laminate flooring in the Foyer and Foyer closet, Hallway, Bedroom(s), Living/Dining Room, Family Room, Den/Media and Kitchen, as per plan.
• Imported porcelain floor tile in Bathroom(s).
• Ceramic floor tile in Laundry/Storage.
SLEEK KITCHEN FEATURES
• Contemporary Kitchen, custom designed by Cecconi Simone, with integrated, under-cabinet lighting and soft-close hardware.
• Quartz countertop with single-bowl, stainless-steel, under-mount sink. Model 2BF-A to receive rectangular single-bowl, stainless-steel, under-mount sink.
• Matching Kitchen Island with Quartz countertop and dining accommodations, as per plan.
• Single-lever Kitchen faucet with pull-out head for ease of use.
• Imported porcelain tile backsplash.
• Miele Kitchen Appliance Package including:
24” integrated fridge with bottom-mount freezer;
24” electric cooktop; 24” stainless-steel oven; and 24” integrated dishwasher.
Model 2BF-A to receive Miele Kitchen Appliance Package including: 30” integrated fridge with bottom-mount freezer; 30” electric cooktop; 30” stainless-steel oven; and 24” integrated dishwasher.
• All models to receive a microwave and fully-integrated ventilation hood.
• Contemporary light fixture over island.
• Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 9 ft. All measurements are calculated from the finished concrete slab floor to the underside of the concrete slab or finished ceiling above.
• Custom suite entry door surround designed by Cecconi Simone.
• Solid core entry door with brushed nickel lever and hardware.
• Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage, which have a tile baseboard.
• Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
• Flat hollow core sliding interior doors, including closet doors, with exposed track hardware, and swing interior doors with brushed nickel lever and hardware, as per plan.
• Internal Bedroom and Dens in models 1B-B, 1B-E, 1BD-A and 1BD-E to have glass partition and/or glass sliding door, as per plan.
• Interior walls primed and painted in latex finish warmwhite paint. Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex semi-gloss warm-white paint. All paint is low VOC. Latex semi-gloss warmwhite paint on all trims.
• White textured ceilings in all areas, except Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage which have smooth, painted ceilings.
• Poured concrete finish to all balconies; painted underside to all balconies.
• High-efficiency, low consumption toilets.
• Custom-designed Bathroom vanity by Cecconi Simone, with custom, pre-formed sink and countertop.
• Ensuite or Main Bathroom in one-Bathroom suites to have custom-designed Bathroom medicine cabinet by Cecconi Simone, with ceiling pot light above.
• Second Bathroom in two-Bathroom suites to have frameless vanity mirror, with ceiling pot light above.
• Contemporary, single-lever chrome faucet.
• Acrylic, deep soaker tub with porcelain-tiled skirt and wall tile surround up to ceiling.
• Clear, tempered glass shower stalls, with pre-formed base and full-height porcelain wall tile surround, as per plan.
• Chrome Bathroom accessories, including towel bar, toilet paper holder, and shower rod.
CONVENIENT LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
• 24” stacked, front-loading washer/dryer combination, vented to the exterior.
• Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
• Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
• Pre-wired CAT 5 outlets for telephone and/or internet connections in Living Room, Family Room, Bedroom(s) and Den/Media, as per plan.
• Pre-wired RG6 cable outlets for television and/or internet connections in Living Room, Family Room, Bedroom(s) and Den/Media, as per plan.
• Designer ceiling light fixtures provided in Foyer, Kitchen, Bedroom(s) and Den/Media, as per plan.
• Capped ceiling outlet(s) in Living/Dining Room and Family Room, as per plan.
• Switched outlet to be provided in Living Room and Family Room, as per plan.
• All appliances connected and ready to use.
• Suite hydro individually metered using ‘Smart Meter’ technology.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
• Enter-phone and cameras at all visitor entrances allowing in-suite viewing available through cable television connection direct to suite.
• Resident key fob access throughout all common areas.
• Convenient underground parking with cameras in the garage at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to concierge or monitoring station.
• Rough-in provided for in-suite intrusion alarm system.
• Rough-in for future home automation system, including control and customization of temperature sets and lighting via homeowner’s TV and/or wireless device or smartphone, and motorized roll-up window blinds to be operated by ‘Control 4’ system. TV and/or wireless device or smartphone not included.