Kenton Park Crown Residences
Last Updated on
Kenton Park Crown Residences is a new single family home development by Grandfield Homes currently in preconstruction at 50 Kenton Drive, Toronto.
|Address||50 Kenton Drive, Toronto, ON|
|Number of Storeys||TBA|
|Number of Units||15|
|Maintenance Fees||$0.50 Per SqFt per Month|
|Priced From||$3,650,000 to $3,780,000|
From Kenton Park Crown Residences:
Kenton Park is located in Newtonbrook West and is a newly transforming part of North York Community.
As Willowdale has changed dramatically in the last 20 years from smaller older Bungalow style Homes to the trendy landscape it is today so will our area North of Finch. This is an ideal time for savvy Purchasers to seize the opportunity of getting their Dream Home while it is still affordable.
The exclusiveness of our Cul-de-Sac with 15 Newly Built Executive Homes is a very rare find in North York.
We are offering 12 different Model elevations.
– 10′ high ceilings Main Level and 9′ Second Level
– 7 1/4 ” Baseboards throughout Main living area
– Stain finished all Oak Main staircase and stain finished Oak railings profile
– Prefinished solid Hardwood Floors on Main floor and Second floor
– Stone countertops with under mount sinks in Kitchen and Ensuites
– Appliances included: Sub-Zero Fridge, Wolf Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer- Built-in cabinets with sink and uppers in Laundry Room- Smooth ceilings throughout- Gas Fireplace with stone surround
– Models available with Walk up from Basement level
-Fully Finished Basements with 3-piece Washrooms