S2 at Stonebrook Condos
About S2 at Stonebrook Condos
Welcome to S2 at Stonebrook Condos. Perfectly situated at the crossroads between Oakville and Port Credit, at the corner of Lakeshore and Southdown. Located just steps to the Clarkson GO Station.
S2 at Stonebrook offers incredibly spacious, modern and open-design living, with features and finishes you’ll cherish. Oversized windows create a bright ambiance with stunning views of Toronto, Mississauga and Lake Ontario.
With resort-style amenities, including a 24-hour concierge, swimming pool, games room, pet spa and, generously sized suites, S2 at Stonebrook allows you to Live Large.
S2 at Stonebrook Condos Details
|Address||1055 Southdown Rd, Mississauga|
|Number of Storeys||18|
|Number of Units||225|
|Occupancy Date||September 2022|
|Maintenance Fees||$0.5495/Sq.ft per Month|
|Priced From||$491,900 to over $1,310,900|
S2 at Stonebrook Condos Location
S2 at Stonebrook Condos will be located near the main intersection of Southdown Road and Lakeshore Road West at 1055 Southdown Road in Mississauga, ON.
S2 at Stonebrook Condos is placed on a stunning 4.5-acre protected green space near the lush Sheridan Creek ravine. The highly anticipated building in Mississauga offers an ideal location, stunning architecture and amazing amenities. S2 at Stonebrook Condos is a great value for Mississauga, with unparalleled upscale suites and spectacular views of Lake Ontario and the CN Tower.
Nearby S2 at Stonebrook Condos
S2 at Stonebrook Condos is located directly across from a 24-hour Metro Supermarket, Starbucks, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, and the Clarkson GO Station. Residents who work in the city are only 19 minutes from downtown Toronto by vehicle. Residents at S2 at Stonebrook Condos can also walk to the charming Clarkson Village to access restaurants, pubs, cafés, boutiques, wine bars, and lakeside parks. Whole Foods is also only five minutes away. S2 at Stonebrook Condos is perfectly situated between Oakville and Port Credit and just steps to the Clarkson GO Station.
S2 at Stonebrook Condos Features and Finishes
• Contemporary architecture completed with glass and precast concrete.
• Professionally designed landscaping with green spaces and building entrance feature.
• 24-hour concierge service.
• S2 at Stonebrook Condos’ fitness facilities include an indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, yoga area, weight room and walk out terrace.
• Two furnished guest suites.
• Pet spa for grooming.
• Multipurpose room, billiard room, and meeting areas.
• S2 at Stonebrook Condos has a unique rooftop sky lounge bar, caterers kitchen, BBQ areas and dining area with wrap around terraces, seating, and fireplaces.
• Outdoor sports court and children’s play areas.
• Green roof feature on building and garage entrance.
• Professionally designed dramatic two-storey lobby.
• S2 at Stonebrook Condos has Wi-Fi connectivity throughout.
• 6 appliances from builders samples
• Smooth ceilings throughout with 9 and 10-foot ceilings***
• Choice of Laminate flooring throughout principal rooms and bedrooms from builders samples
• Porcelain tile flooring in kitchens, bathrooms and laundry areas from builders samples
• Kitchen cabinetry and counters from builders samples with island features as per plan
• Quartz countertops in kitchens and bathrooms from builders samples
• Custom kitchen design appointments at manufacturers showroom
• Under cabinet surface lighting in kitchens
• Potlights as per plan and suite conditions
• Balconies or terraces with sliding patio doors*
Penthouse and Bungalow Level Features
• Provision for gas fireplaces on all upper penthouse level corner suites in S2 at Stonebrook Condos
• Provision for gas ranges as per plan and condition
• 10’ ceiling heights on Upper Penthouse and Bungalow Level only
• Electric fireplaces as per plan
• Engineered hardwood flooring in all areas excluding bathrooms and laundry areas
• Upgraded finishing of corridors and suite entrance features
• Provision for exterior gas BBQ hook up on UPH level balconies only
• Keyed private elevator access
About the Developer
When you bring together a group of seasoned real estate developers who share the same vision and drive, just about anything is possible. At United Lands Corporation, we turn possibility into opportunity every day. And in the process we are transforming the landscape, serving our community and customers, and pleasing our partners and investors.
United Lands has built a reputation for conducting business in a personal, hands-on and highly efficient manner. Our team of seasoned professionals has a solid and respected background in all aspects of real estate development, from land acquisition to design to construction to after-sales service.
S2 at Stonebrook Condos Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.