The Branch Condos
About The Branch Condos
The Branch Condos is a new boutique condominium by Zancor Homes coming to the Palermo neighbourhood in Oakville, ON. It will be only 8 stories tall with 334 units inside.
More information about this new condo project will be displayed here once released.
The Branch Condos Details
|Address||2444 Old Bronte Road, Oakville, ON|
|Number of Storeys||8|
|Number of Units||334|
|Occupancy Date||October 2022|
|Maintenance Fees||$0.53/Sq.ft per Month|
|Priced From||$464,900 to over $682,900|
The Branch Condos Location
The Branch Condos will be located 2444 Old Bronte Road in Oavkille near the main intersection of Dundas Street West and Bronte Road. Easy access and less than a 5 minute drive to Highway 407 and less than 10 minutes to Highway 403.
Oakville is the jewel of the GTA, located in one of Canada’s most densely populated corridors between Toronto and Hamilton. In 2018, MoneySense Magazine named Oakville Canada’s best place to live.
Nearby The Branch Condos
• Black Caviar Boutique
• 30min. to Downtown Toronto
• 25min. to Pearson Airport
• 14min. to Oakville GO Station
• 22min. to Glen Eden
• 23min. to Hilton Falls
• 13min. to Glen Abbey
• 9min. to Rattlesnake Point
The Branch Condos Amenities
• Warm 3-storey lobby with 24-hour concierge, co-work space, and fireside seating area.
• Upper lobby space with a media lounge, pool table, bistro and private dining areas.
• Branch Condos has a stunning spa-like pool and hot tub with an indoor/outdoor sundeck.
• Circuit, pool-side steam and rain rooms for ultimate relaxation.
• State-of-the-art fitness studio with a dedicated yoga and stretch room.
• Branch Condos also has a pet wash & spa area for cleanup after long walks.
• Professionally landscaped courtyard with an alfresco kitchen, BBQ and dining area.
• First-floor private dining area with prep kitchen overlooking the courtyard.
• Bike wash and tune-up station.
• A fully furnished guest suite for out of town guests.
The Branch Condos Features
• Standard suites feature approximate 9’ ceilings, as per plan.
• 10’ ceilings are featured exclusively on the 8th floors of Branch Condos, as per plan.
• Oversized, premium balcony and/or terrace with sliding glass door.
• Bright and airy floor to ceiling windows, as per plan.
• Elegant wide-plank laminate flooring in all living areas, bedrooms, and dens.
• 12” x 24” porcelain floor tiles in bathroom(s), as per plan.
• Awning-type window openings in the bedroom(s) and den, as per plan.
Technology and Security
• Video surveillance in the underground garage, elevators, stairwells, & common spaces.
• Secured underground visitor parking.
• Controlled access throughout all entrances, exits and common areas of Branch Condos.
• Fine-crafted soft-close and anti-slam vanity cabinetry, from builder’s samples.
• Quartz countertops with under-mount basin, as per plan.
• Counter-width mirror above vanity.
• Relaxing bath tub or walk-in shower with porcelain tile surrounds, as per plan.
• Showers in Branch Condos bathrooms are finished with framed glass shower door.
• One-piece toilets.
• Contemporary, custom-designed Kitchen cabinetry, from builder’s samples.
• Soft-close and anti-slam Kitchen cabinet and drawers.
• Quartz countertops, from builder’s samples.
• Branch Condos kitchen feature ceramic tile backsplash, from builder’s samples.
• Premium European-style refrigerator and dishwasher, and stainless-steel range and over-the-range microwave.
About the Developer
Zancor Homes believes in setting the bar for customer service. From top management to our front line service personnel, each one of us feels a responsibility to our customers, going above and beyond, to ensure no customer goes unsatisfied.
Our family owned and operated company has a tradition of building homes all across the GTA for the past 30 years, and our experienced team is dedicated to building homes that endure. We’re here, today, tomorrow and for your future, with homes that withstand the test of time.
The Branch Condos Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.