The Mackenzie Condos
|Developer||Pemberton Group||Number of Units||117|
|Address||120 Eagle Rock Way||Occupancy Date||Jan 24 2022|
|Area||Vaughan/Maple||Maint. Fees||$0.62-0.68 psf/m|
|Number of Storeys||16||Priced From||Mid $400’s to High $800’s|
About The Mackenzie Condos
There’s a unique energy to The Mackenzie Condos that blends the best elements to create an ideal environment to live in. In Maple, life at The Mackenzie Condos connects you to both gorgeous nature and vibrant urban living.
The third and final phase of Pemberton’s most successful Maple community, The Mackenzie, showcases an intimate collection of boutique condos featuring 16-storeys and 117 modern suites. The Mackenzie Condos are where sleek, contemporary architectural design meets elegant luxury, all atop over 4,000 sq. ft. of exciting new retail.
The Mackenzie Condos Location
Living at The Mackenzie Condos keeps you connected with easy access to The Maple GO Station and Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. You can be in Downtown Toronto in just 45 minutes. As well, highways 400, 401, 407, and the Pearson Airport are just around the corner.
Shopping and Restaurants
The nearby Vaughan Mills has over 200 stores, restaurants, and entertainment outlets. If that’s not enough, a short drive from The Mackenzie Condos there’s Hillcrest Mall with a Hudson’s Bay, Sporting Life and Sephora. You’ll also find big box outlets and unique boutiques for all your wants and needs.
The Foodies of The Mackenzie Condos can indulge in a diverse selection of dining from fabulous International fare, steakhouses and quaint coffee shops.
Maple has 10 parks within only 7 minutes of The Mackenzie Condos! Mackenzie Glen District Park features hiking trails, scenic ponds, picnic areas, and playgrounds. Coming to the area is the new 900-acre North Maple Regional Park. Presently it offers 5 km of trails and 200-acres of open green space with 2 FIFA-certified soccer fields.
A 16-minute drive from The Mackenzie Condos lands you at the Kortright Conservation Centre with over 325 hectares of woodlands and 16 km of year-round hiking trails. The Mackenzie Condos is also minutes away from 5 great golf courses, including the prestigious Eagles Nest Golf Club.
For a day of thrills, head over to Canada’s Wonderland with over 200 attractions, 70 rides, and Splash Works, a 20-acre water park. For lovers of Canadian art, the McMichael Canadian Art Collection is amid 100-acres of woodland just around the corner from The Mackenzie Condos.
Nearby The Mackenzie Condos
• Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital (Coming 2020)
• Vaughan Mills
• Canada’s Wonderland
• Maple GO Station
• The Keg
• LA Fitness; and much more.
The Mackenzie Condos Amenities
From the moment you step foot in the lobby of The Mackenzie Condos, it is the epitome of modern luxury. The classic hotel-inspired design showcases sky-high ceilings and an inviting, luxurious lounge.
Get into routine in The Mackenzie Condos 1,500 sq. ft. fitness facility that celebrates wellness. Fuel your workout with the latest equipment in a cardio room and separate weight room, then find your breath in a serene yoga studio.
Escape every day to a lush life at The Mackenzie Condos. A top the podium, a beautiful terrace invites you to enjoy outdoor living. Find your place in a secluded alcove, gather fireside in cozy lounge seating or host an alfresco dinner under the stars- you can do it all at The Mackenzie Condos. Other amenities include:
• Outdoor Patio
• Weight Room
• Private Dining
The Mackenzie Condos Features
At The Mackenzie Condos, the difference is in the details. Expect design innovation, superb craftsmanship and the highest quality of features and finishes that elevate comfort and style.
• Undermount stainless steel single sink
• Single lever chrome pull-down faucet by Kohler
• Contemporary designed cabinetry, from Vendor’s samples
• Under upper cabinet lighting in The Mackenzie Condos kitchens
• Choice of 3⁄4” quartz countertop with square edge, from Vendor’s samples
• Choice of 3” x 12” ceramic backsplash tile, from Vendor’s samples
• Contemporary ceiling light fixture
• Contemporary designed vanity cabinet, from The Mackenzie Condos’ samples
• Porcelain floor tiles in The Mackenzie Condos bathrooms
• Undermount vanity sink as per plan
• Choice of 3⁄4” quartz countertop with standard square edge, from Vendor’s samples
• Contemporary mirrored medicine cabinet in main bathroom only
• Soaker bathtub, as per plan
• Walk-in shower with glass enclosure and frameless door
• Outdoor balcony, terrace or patio, as per plan
• White ceramic floor tiles for laundry closet.
• Front loading washer and dryer, colour white
• Suite entry alarm connected to 24-hour-a-day monitoring station
• Glass sliding doors monitored for ground floor suites only
• Smooth finished ceilings throughout The Mackenzie Condos
• 7 1⁄2”-wide laminate flooring for living and dining room, den, bedroom(s), hall and foyer
• 9’ Floor-to-ceiling height in principal rooms of The Mackenzie Condos
• Electrical outlet located on balcony or terrace
• 30” Refrigerator, counter-depth, bottom freezer
• 30” Wide electric cooktop
• 30” Electric wall oven, stainless steel finish
• 24” Built-in dishwasher, door panel to match kitchen door choice
• 30” Built-in combination microwave range hood, stainless steel finish
About the Developer
Trust isn’t given. It’s built over decades. Pemberton Group has been creating successful residential and commercial developments in the GTA like The Mackenzie Condos. Each Pemberton condominium community is built to the highest standard with meticulous attention to detail, cutting-edge recreational facilities, superb customer service, and lasting value.
The Mackenzie Condos FAQs
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.