114 Church Street Condos
114 Church Street Condos is a new condo project in Toronto by Madison Group currently in preconstruction at 114 Church Street, Toronto, ON.
|Address||114 Church Street, Toronto|
About 114 Church Street Condos
Rising 45 stories above Toronto’s iconic downtown core comes a new condo by Madison Group at 114-120 Church Street. Be at the centre of it all at one Toronto’s most centrally located condo developments.
114 Church Street Condos Location
114 Church Street Condos is smack dab in downtown Toronto. It simply does not get more central than this, steps from employment, shopping, the PATH, transit, parks and so much more. The very best of downtown is at your fingertips, and just steps away. No matter where you turn, the city is yours to discover at 120 Church Condos.
STEPS TO WORLD CLASS EMPLOYMENT
- A short walk to and from the central financial district, 120 Church Condos connecting you to hundreds of thousands of jobs from the top employers in the country in all sectors, such as banking, law, insurance, consulting, healthcare and more
- Toronto’s renowned and expanding tech scene is firmly supplanted East of Yonge Street, with a number of high tech new office towers nearby, including Google’s new Canadian Canadian Office, Equitable Bank Tower, The Globe & Mail Centre, BMO’s new innovation Campus, and many more to come!
- St Michael’s Hospital and affiliated clinics, laboratories and research centres are a block away from 120 Church Condos
TORONTO’S BEST SHOPPING AT YOUR DOORSTEP
- Moments to Toronto’s most visited attraction and iconic mall, the Eaton Centre, home to every major brand from Saks Fifth Ave, Apple, Nordstrom, Uniqlo, Artizia, Michael Kors and more, open seven days a week
- Quick access to Toronto’s famed PATH network, the world’s largest underground shopping complex, with over 371,600 square meters of retail space – shops, restaurants & services, as well as giving you an all weather connection to the financial district and Union Station
- Minutes to St Lawrence Market, voted the World’s Best Market by National Geographic, Toronto’s best purveyors of fine goods under one roof
- Steps to Yonge Street, with every major chain, bank branch, drugstore and grocery essentials that you need on a daily basis
- TTC King and Queen Subway Stations, taking you north to Bloor St, or south to Union Station in minutes is just a short walk from 120 Church Condos
- 504 King and 501 Queen Streetcars are also just a few minutes away, taking you east or west in no time, connecting you to even more jobs, dining and shopping
- Future Ontario Line will effectively make a new east-west underground rapid transit link, with proposed stations just minutes from 120 Church Condos
A HAVEN FOR FOODIES
Some of Toronto’s favourite restaurants, bars, cafes and more are front and centre at 120 Church Condos, including:
- Terroni Adelaide
- The Carbon Bar
- George Restaurant
- Fahrenheit Coffee
- Tom Jones Steakhouse
- Golden Thai
- NEO Coffee Bar
- The George Street Diner
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese Cuisine, and the list goes on and on!
About the Developer
About Madison Group
A leading real estate development company based in Toronto and New York City, Madison Group has evolved from a successful family business into a multi-faceted company that owns, develops, and manages landmark residential and commercial properties. Madison’s extensive portfolio includes mixed-use high-rise projects, low-rise master planned communities, office, retail, prestige industrial, rental, and retirement properties throughout Toronto and New York.
Other condos by Madison Group:
Nobu Residences Toronto
114 Church Street Condos FAQs
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.