|Developer||Consulate Development Group||Number of Units||148|
|Address||Camilla and N Service Road||Occupancy Date||Dec 2021|
|Area||Camilla Park||Maint. Fees||$0.11 psf/m|
|Number of Storeys||3||Priced From||$599,000 to over $899,900|
About 20/Twenty Towns
20/Twenty Towns – Where your vision comes to life.
20/Twenty Towns is a set of contemporary urban townhomes offering inspired living at an affordable price. 20/Twenty Towns is ideal for all types of families- couples, young families, empty nesters, you name it. This spectacular development features an open, modern concept that fits any lifestyle. Take the kids to the parkette or walk the dog through well-maintained community spaces. 20/Twenty Towns offers two-to-three bedroom townhomes starting from just $599,000.
20/Twenty Towns Location
20/Twenty Towns is nestled between the lake and uptown Mississauga in the warming Camilla Park neighbourhood just outside of Cooksville. Enjoy the benefits of a vibrant city lifestyle in a quiet, modern community by lake Ontario. 20/Twenty Towns is the perfect place to grow your family or retire in style and is a great investment for the future.
20/Twenty Towns is situated in the prestigious Camilla Park neighbourhood, just north of the QEW in South Mississauga. At 20/Twenty Towns, convenience is a lifestyle- from inside your home to the desirable amenities surrounding you.
South West of 20/Twenty Towns, Port Credit offers impeccable lakeside trails, scenic parks and restaurants, great shopping and endless entertainment options – just five minutes from home. Living at 20/Twenty Towns, Sherway Gardens, Hancock Gardens, and Square One shopping centre are all a short drive from home. As well, the newly-built Credit River Valley Trail and local parks and playgrounds are all within walking distance.
20/Twenty Towns is in the centre of a transportation hub, making commuting and daily travels effortless. There is convenient transit accessibility with two GO trains (Cooksville and Port Credit), buses, and the future Hurontario LRT virtually at your doorstep.
Nearby 20/Twenty Towns
• Cooksville GO
• Port Credit GO
• Trillium Hospital Mississauga
• Sherway Gardens
• Celebration Square
• Shoppers Drug Mart
• LCBO; and much more.
20/Twenty Towns Amenities
20/Twenty Towns are urban townhomes with terraces, roof decks and landscaped courtyards. The community will be designed to encourage connectivity and the enjoyment of the outdoors. 20/Twenty Towns will have parking that is situated below grade to enhance the natural greenspace on the site.
20/Twenty Towns Features
• 20/Twenty Towns have dark brick combined with light sills and panelling
• Poured concrete front porches including precast front steps*
• Modern glass and aluminum frame railings on balconies and rooftop patios*
• Professionally designed perennial landscaping to front yards and common areas*
• Exterior landscape lighting improving ambience and visibility
• Gas barbecue connection on 20/Twenty Towns terraces*
• Resident underground parking access
• Exterior and interior bicycle parking
• 9’ ceilings on living levels, not including bedroom*
• Swing or sliding doors open onto balcony or terrace*
• Wide plank flooring throughout 20/Twenty Towns living areas, kitchen and hallways*
• 40 oz broadloom carpet in bedrooms and bedroom level hallways **
• Designer kitchens with contemporary cabinets from 20/Twenty Towns samples
• Choice of quality Quartz Countertops with polished edges from 20/Twenty samples**
• Ceramic Tile Kitchen Backsplash from 20/Twenty Towns samples**
• Undermount Stainless Steel Sink
• Convenient single lever, deck mounted faucet with pull out spray
• Doors and drawers all with soft close hinges and hardware
• Exhaust fan vented to the exterior
• Ceiling mounted track lighting
• Contemporary design for bathroom cabinets from 20/Twenty Towns samples**
• Integrated sink and vanity top
• Powder rooms to feature contemporary vanity with integrated sink and vanity top*
• Vanity doors and drawers feature soft-close hinges and hardware
• Bathtub* or framed glass shower stall with door*
• Quality ceramic wall tile on bathtub and/or shower stall from 20/Twenty Towns samples**
• Porcelain floor tile from 20/Twenty samples**
• Full-width vanity mirrors
• Wall-mounted vanity lighting
About the Developer
Consulate Development Group is the developer of 20/Twenty Towns and a proud leader in the building and land development industry. CDG is recognized for having created and developed a number of significant infill housing projects along with several large-scale master-planned communities throughout Ontario and the southern United States.
Their highly-skilled in-house staff of planners, architects, engineers, designers, lawyers and environmental consultants help bring project goals to fruition.
20/Twenty Towns FAQs
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.