8 Cedarland Condos
8 Cedarland Condos is a new pre-construction condo project by H&W Developments coming to 8 Cedarland Drive in Unionville of Markham, ON.
About 8 Cedarland Condos
8 Cedarland is an upcoming pre-construction by H&W Developments at 8 Cedarland Drive in the Unionville neighbourhood of Markham, ON.
It will stand 21 storeys tall and consist of 530 units.
Occupancy is in Fall of 2023.
8 Cedarland Condos Details
|Address||Warden and Cedarland, Markham|
|Number of Storeys||21|
|Number of Units||530|
|Occupancy Date||Fall 2023|
|Maintenance Fees||$0.54 / sq ft / month|
|Priced From||mid $400,000s|
8 Cedarland Condos Location
8 Cedarland Condos will be located at 8 Cedarland Drive, just off of Warden Avenue, south of Highway 7 in the Unionville neighbourhood of Markham, ON.
Shops and restaurants are only minutes away, including the First Markham Place.
Get on the Highway 407 or access Highway 7 in less than 5 minutes.
8 Cedarland Condos Features and Finishes
Bathroom(s) and Laundry
• Custom vanity with integrated sink basin, single lever faucet, stone vanity countertop and light fixture
• Standard sized vanity mirror
• Premium porcelain floor and baseboard tiles in bathroom(s)
• Premium porcelain wall tiles in tub and shower enclosures
• Pressure-balanced single lever shower faucet
• High pressure, low-flow shower head(s) and tub spout for tub and shower
• Frameless glass shower enclosure completed with custom shower base for a sleek,
• Recessed pot-light in tub(s) or shower enclosure(s)
• One Standard Bathtub, location as per plan
• High-efficiency elongated toilet with soft-close seat
• Electric outlet provided for future bidet installation / upgrades
• Integrated privacy lock for bathroom only
• Standard floor and baseboard tiles in laundry and/or storage area
• ENERGY STAR high-efficiency front loading washer and dryer
Safety and Convenience
• 24 Hour, 7 days a week Concierge
• Live surveillance camera placed in strategic locations monitored by security
• Secure encrypted key fob for building access and amenity areas
• Individually controlled heating and cooling for seasonal comfort
• Hard wired smoke alarm(s) and fire alarm speaker in every suite and all common areas
• In-suite sprinkler system
• Electric Vehicle rough-in for additional charger available for select parking spot
Electrical and Communication
• White designer series receptacles and switches throughout
• Individual service panels with circuit breakers
• Pre-wiring for telephone, cable and high-speed internet access outlets in living room,
bedroom(s), and den, as per plan
• Capped ceiling outlet in living/dining room, den and bedroom(s)
• Smooth ceilings painted white throughout
• Appliances include: refrigerator, electric cooktop, hood fan, convection oven,
dishwasher, stacked front-loading washer and dryer (as per plan)
• Floor-to-ceiling height of approximately 8’6” in all Principal Rooms, (excluding
various areas which may contain bulkheads and/or dropped ceilings for structural
components, mechanical systems and/or ductwork).
• Solid-core entry door with metal hardware and door viewer
• Premium laminate floor with acoustic protection properties (except bathroom(s) and
• Interior walls primed and painted with two coats of latex paint (with low VOC)
• Painted wood baseboards and casings
• Hollow-wood interior doors with metal hardware
• Thermally insulated energy efficient windows
• Private balcony or terrace in every suite
• Selection of designer kitchen cabinetry packages (from vendor’s selection) with soft-close hardware
• Quartz kitchen countertop with polished edge
• One-piece backsplash book-matched to countertop for a smooth, modern look
• Designer-selected large stainless-steel sink
• Single lever kitchen faucet with pull-out spray
• Elegant designer track lighting in kitchen area
• LED under-cabinet lighting
• High-velocity hood fan, vented to the exterior
• Integrated or Countertop Microwave per Vendor’s specification
• Free-standing refrigerator in Stainless Steel finish per Vendor’s specification
• Electric cooktop per Vendor’s specification
• Convection oven in Stainless Steel finish per Vendor’s specification
About the Developer
A life of quality is something that we all strive for. At H & W, we devote our life’s work to building homes that enhance the lifestyle of our residents, and their communities. As builders, we are committed to developing aesthetically desirable spaces that are built for longevity. Our goal is to create iconic neighborhood landmarks that endure. With 20 years of experience, we’ve worked to ensure solid foundations have been made, and that quality is never compromised.
8 Cedarland Condos Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.