Elevate at Logan Towns
About Elevate at Logan Towns
Elevate at Logan Towns – Where the city meets lush urban greenery.
Elevate at Logan Towns is the latest project by Kaleido Developments. A stunning, 4-storey, stacked townhouse complex offering 41 exclusive residences. Elevate at Logan is the gateway to Toronto’s east-end neighbourhoods.
Elevate at Logan is a new community coming to the heart of South Riverdale. It is sleek and contemporary while still giving a nod to the neighbourhood’s historic charm with modern contemporary styling with Miele appliances, smart home technology, optional gas line for BBQ, drone delivery pad, and rooftop terraces in some units.
Elevate at Logan Towns Details
|Address||485 Logan Avenue|
|Number of Storeys||4|
|Number of Units||41|
|Occupancy Date||March 2021|
|Priced From||$764,000 to over $1,150,000|
Elevate at Logan Towns Location
Elevate at Logan Towns is located at 458 Logan Avenue in the community of South Riverdale. Home to generations-old shops, timeless heritage streets and a focus on independent art and culture, South Riverdale is an inviting residential living experience. At Elevate at Logan Towns, the community offers the flavor of a vintage neighborhood with present-day amenities. Local shops and businesses are often modeled after iconic neighbourhood staples that have stood the test of time.
With a major transit hub planned, bicycle-friendly area infrastructure and strolling distance from downtown, living in South Riverdale makes life easier. If you don’t own a vehicle there’s no need to worry. At Elevate at Logan Towns cars become an option, not a necessity.
To the west, a future 60-acre neighborhood development with retail, offices, parking, shopping, trails and entertainment converging on a major transit hub that will facilitate GO Transit, SmartTrack LRT, TTC subway relief line and buses. The development is expected to generate more than 50,000 jobs, which will positively affect real estate in east Toronto.
A new, local transit hub at Gerrard St and Carlaw Ave will enable effortless transit travel for residents by including TTC buses, the Gerrard streetcar, SmartTrack LRT and the future relief line subway.
Recreation and Entertainment
South Riverdale is known for its proximity to the city’s best parks and minutes away from Woodbine Beach making Elevate at Logan Towns an ideal location suitable for all.
A quick walk North from Elevate at Logan Towns to Gerrard St. East or South to Queen Street East you will find some of the best restaurants the city has to offer. From casual brunches to fine dining, it’s just a few steps away. Home to some of Toronto’s newest and hottest bars, lounges, and clubs; there’s a little bit of everything for a great night out.
Nearby Elevate at Logan Towns
• 1 min to Mad Dog Cafe
• 8 min to Starbucks
• 9 min to Rowe Farms Meat
• 10 min to Pape Station
• 20 min to Distillery District
• 23 min to Harbourfront
• 25 min to Eaton Centre
• 28 min to Financial District
If a sense of community, friendly neighbours and a short commute to downtown are on your wish list, you can have it all living in Elevate at Logan Towns.
Elevate at Logan Towns Features and Finishes
Where comfort meets luxury and quality meets elegance.
• Architecturally designed landscaping and planting
• Landscaped amenity space with bistro area
• Illuminated walkways with path lighting fixtures
• Secured underground car elevator parking with controlled access
• Exterior front door entry package in satin-nickel door chine, grip set, and dead-bolt
• Sliding door to a private balcony and private terrace+
• Balcony with glazing and aluminum railings+
• Approximately Nine foot (9′) high ceilings (excluding bulkheads & ceiling drops)
• All staircases with natural oak treads, risers, and handrail with wood pickets
• Floor to ceiling black framed windows+
• Wide plank designer selected Laminate flooring+
• Contemporary European inspired kitchen cabinetry in a selection of colours, soft-close hardware. Matching kitchen island+
• Quartz countertop in a selection of colours
• Contemporary ceramic backsplash.
• Single lever faucet set with pull-out spray/feature
• European Stainless steel kitchen appliance package including 30″ refrigerator, 30” gas cooktop, 30″ wall oven, 30” exhaust hood fan, and 24” dishwasher
• Under-mount contemporary single or double bowl+
• Contemporary designed bathroom cabinetry
• One piece toilet and under-mount basin sink
• Soaker bathtub+
• Framed glass shower, wall tile up to cieling+
• Recessed ceiling lighting over the bathtub or shower+
• Polished chrome bathroom accessories
• Porcelain tile twelve by twenty-four inch (12″x24″) flooring*
• Wall mounted vanity mirror+
• Stacked or side-by-side white washer/dryer combination, vented to exterior+
• White smart home “decora style” Lutron receptacles and switches throughout+
• Smart learning thermostat+
• Google Home Mini+
+ as per plan
* from vendor samples
About the Developer
Founded in 2014, Kaleido Developments is a family run company that was created with the vision of developing unique communities within the GTA; specializing in low rise townhomes and commercial plazas. During this time and previous years in real estate, their team has acquired the experience and skills required to effectively manage and oversee development projects through the zoning and approval process. Through partnerships and careful scrutiny, Kaleido has partnered and completed many projects in areas such as Brampton, Schomberg, and Toronto.
Elevate at Logan Towns Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.