Era Condos Calgary
About Era Condos Calgary
Your next investment awaits at Era Condos Calgary!
Era Condos Calgary is in an amazing inner-city community, close to work and play and is the perfect new condo development for you. Era Condos Calgary is a unique, energy-efficient and environmentally friendly, 13-storey building offering 180 one or two-bedroom condos, with spectacular mountain and city views.
All the amenities you could ever want are already in the community — not added at great expense to Era Condos Calgary — condo fees start at just $154 per month.
Era Condos Calgary Location
Era Condos Calgary is located in the Bridgeland neighbourhood of Calgary, AB. Residents can walk 10 minutes to downtown, jump on your bike to the river pathways, catch the CTrain to work or hop on a bus outside Era Condos Calgary front door.
Era Condos Calgary’s main floor retail units will supplement the already strong mix of restaurants, cafes, markets, gyms, and other local businesses in Bridgeland — voted Calgary’s best neighbourhood in 2017
There’s no question why Bridgeland was voted Calgary’s best neighbourhood (2017) or why Era Condos Calgary will become a home and community residents will fall in love with. Some of the best restaurants in the city are nearby – think breakfast at OEB, ramen noodles at Shiki Menya, sushi at Zipang, or shawarma at Tazza.
Era Condos Calgary is located nearby miles of pathways along the river valley, the best dog park in the city on Tom Campbell’s Hill, and its own CTrain station. As well, Era Condos Calgary is a short drive away from Calgary’s most iconic landmarks like the Calgary Zoo, Telus Spark and beautiful St. Patrick’s Island.
The Calgary Market
We also spoke with the Chief Economist of the Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB), Ann Marie Lurie, in epsiode 249 to talk about the state of the Calgary market, where is it headed and what are some of the biggest misconceptions.
Era Condos Calgary Amenities
Era Condos Calgary will include a community gathering space on the condo building’s rooftop, complete with BBQ, lounge, fire pit areas, and an outdoor play area for your four-legged friends. Era Condos Calgary is equipped with secure underground parking, but getting around without a vehicle is easy!
• Rooftop patio with dining areas, fireplace, BBQ areas, and lounging space
• Underground visitor parking
• Bike storage, underground parking, and storage lockers
• Modern lobby with lounge seating
• Designer carpet/tile throughout corridors and common areas
Era Condos Calgary Features
Era Condos Calgary is a reflection of who you are. Choose from one of Era Condos Calgary’s two distinctly different aesthetics – Carrara or Concrete. Their finishes include quartz countertops and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the entire suite.
• Spectacular city and mountain views
• Among the lowest condo fees in the city, starting at $154 per month – because we don’t recreate the incredible neighbourhood amenities within Era, saving you money
• Era Condos Calgary is a pet-friendly building complete with special outdoor area for the four-footed member of your family
• There’s in-suite, on-demand, all-season heating and air-conditioning controls – yet another unique offering in Era Condos Calgary
• Era Condos Calgary’s roof-top patio with its fireplace, BBQ, and outdoor dining and seating areas
• Secure underground parking
• 8’-6” ceiling on floors two through eleven (9’ ceiling on floors twelve and thirteen)
• Painted ceiling finish
• Luxury vinyl plank (LVP) flooring
• Contemporary baseboard and door casing with flat profile & square edge
• Lever-style interior door hardware
• Decora light switches and receptacles
• Modern cabinetry
• Soft close door and drawer hardware
• Quartz countertop
• Full-height tile backsplash
• Stainless steel appliances
• Stainless steel under-mount sink with a single lever, pullout spray faucet
• Under-cabinet LED lighting
• Maintenance-free luxury vinyl plank (LVP) flooring
• Floating vanity cabinet to coordinate with kitchen cabinetry
• Quartz counter-top with quartz backsplash
• White under-mount sink
• Full-width vanity mirror
• Contemporary vanity lighting
• Contemporary acrylic tub insert with tile border
• Sleek, chrome faucets and accessories
About the Developer
For more than 60 years, Minto Communities Canada has been building new homes, master-planned communities and condominiums, one home and one relationship at a time.
From condos to single family homes, Minto Communities Canada offers homes in master-planned communities and condominiums for individuals, couples and families at almost every stage of life.
Era Condos Calgary FAQs
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.