Forêt Forest Hill Condos
About Forêt Forest Hill Condos
Introducing Forêt by canderelres and kingsettcapital, a singular architectural achievement that embodies the essence of Forest Hill. Rising as a monument of architecture by bdpquadrangle and interior design by iibyiv design, it’s glamour and grace enriches the fabric of a coveted neighbourhood. It’s prime location at Bathurst and St. Clair is directly on the subway and streetcar line connecting you everywhere.
Register now for first access at Forêt, the largest master planned community in Forest Hill.
Forêt Forest Hill Condos Location
Local Amenities and Recreation
- Future 1-acre public park with a landscaped pavilion at St. Clair & Bathurst
Bathurst and St. Clair shopping district
- Gourmet food shops, high end boutiques, professional services are available on Spadina Road
- Sir Winston Churchill Park – including ten floodlit tennis courts, a children’s playground, and also a running path
- Nordheimer Ravine
- Wells Hill Park – including a children’s playground and a wading pool
- Wells Hill Lawn Bowling Club
- Wychwood Public Library
- Hillcrest School – including an indoor pool and a gymnasium
Connectivity at Foret Forest Hill Condos
- Directly located on the St. Clair West subway line
- St. Clair Avenue West has a street car right-of-way
- Local bus service
- The Casa Loma neighbourhood is well served by public transit
- Main arterial roadways are Bathurst Street and St.Clair Avenue
- Easy access to Allen Expressway, Don Valley Parkway as well as the Gardiner Expressway
- Over 15,000+ sq.ft. of indoor amenities
- Over 20,000+ sq.ft. of outdoor amenities
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Kids Club
- Outdoor Move Theatre for Kids
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Seating
- Indoor Private Dining Lounge
- Indoor Bar
- Indoor Lounge
- Wine Lounge
- Libray Lounge
- Pool and Lounge Seating
- Games Lounge
- Secret Garden
- Co-Working Lounge
- Coffee Bar
- Pet Spa
- Chef’s Kitchen (Boutique Only)
- Outdoor BBQ Lounge (Boutique Only)
- Fireplace (Boutique Only)
About the Developer
We build extraordinary residences where liveability doesn’t start and end in your suite; it extends to the entire property, to a line up of amazing amenities and the design of the building itself, to small details in textures and materials and to urban conveniences in the surrounding community.
Delivering premium risk weighted returns across a range of investment vehicles and asset classes.
We are Canada’s leading national private equity real estate investment firm, delivering premium risk weighted returns to our investors and partners.
KingSett’s highly experienced and responsive team offers the relationships and the discipline to deliver best-in-class projects across a wide range of asset classes.
Forêt Forest Hill Condos FAQs
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.