About Linx Condos
Linx Condos is a new condo in Toronto currently in the pre-construction phase located at 286 Main Street Condos. For this new development, Tribute Communities and Greybrook Realty Partners have teamed up to bring a new look to the Danforth-East neighbourhood.
Rising 30 storeys high atop a podium base, Linx Condos will rise above neighbouring small businesses and commercial buildings. The masterpiece of a building will revitalize the area, shining a light on the future of Danfort-East.
Linx Condos Location
Linx Condos is located at 286 Main Street in Toronto, ON. Just east of the big city, Linx Condos offers a more residential-like feeling with small mom and pop restaurants, boutique shops, peacful neighbourhoods, and lush nearby parks.
Linx Condos is a short walk from both the Danforth GO Station and Main Street Subway Station, making trips into the downtown core effortless. However, if you are looking to enjoy great food and nightlife that’s closer to home, Linx Condos is a short walk west of Danforth Village and just east of Danforth-East. Here, you can find some of the best Greek food in the city. That also means that Linx Condos is also minutes away from the exciting Taste of the Danforth that occurs once a year- best of all, you can skip the traffic.
Nearby Linx Condos
• Danforth GO
• Main Street Subway Station
• Woodbine Subway Station
• Tim Hortons
• Canadian Tire
• Main Square Community Centre
• RBC, Scotiabank, & TD
• Linx Condos is a dramatic 27 storey building located at Danforth and Main
• Over 14,000 square feet of Amenity Space located on 2nd and 12th Floor
• 6,000 sq.ft of Indoor Amenity Space and 7,800 sq.ft of Outdoor Amenity Space
• Steps to Main Street Subway and Danforth GO Station
• Mins to Union, Yonge/Bloor, The Beaches, Greektown, Shops, Dining, Parks & Trails
• Linx Condos suites have an approximate 8’6”ceiling height
• Terrace suites featuring one gas line for BBQ hookup, as per plan
• Unlimited usage Rogers IgniteTM High-Speed Internet
• Tribute Communities Smart Living App customized for Linx Condos – featuring smart lock capabilities, communication with Property Management/Concierge, video access and control to intercom in lobby and app-controlled smart thermostat.
• Smooth finished ceilings throughout Linx Condos suites
• Contemporary design kitchen cabinetry
• 24” integrated paneled fridge or 30” stainless steel fridge
• 24” cook top and wall oven or 30” slide-in range
• 24” or 30” combo hoodfan/microwave
• 24” integrated paneled dishwasher (appliance packages vary)
• Quartz countertops from Linx Condos Décor package selection
• Valance lighting under upper kitchen cabinets
• Laminate or vinyl flooring throughout Linx Condos suites
• Porcelain tile in bathroom
• Frameless glass shower enclosure, as per plan
• 24/7 Concierge
• Linx Condos has a fully equipped fitness facility with a cardio, weights, and yoga studio
• Expansive outdoor terrace with lounge areas, dining areas and BBQ’s
• Party Lounge, Bar, Private dining room with adjoined Catering Kitchen
• Business Lounge and Tech Lounge
• Children’s Playroom
• Guest Suite at Linx Condos
About the Developer
Tribute Communities is a Builder/Developer with over 35 years experience who has built more than 30,000 homes across Southern Ontario. The company’s reputation has been earned through their architecturally distinct and exquisitely designed homes that incorporate unique features, classic finishes and the very finest streetscapes and communities.
Greybrook Realty Partners
Greybrook Realty Partners is the real estate investment and asset management division of Greybrook Capital, a North American private equity firm focused on making investments in the real estate and healthcare sectors. They invest in a range of real estate asset classes with one goal in mind: generate exceptional risk-adjusted returns for their investors while contributing to the economic prosperity of communities in their target markets.
Linx Condos Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.