543 Richmond Condos
Welcome to the 543 Richmond Condos project page. This is your ultimate resource for getting all the details on 543 Richmond Condos including prices and floor plans. When you’re ready, you can reserve your 543 Richmond Condos unit right here by clicking the green “Reserve Your Unit” button below.
About 543 Richmond Condos
543 Richmond Condos will rise fifteen stories above Richmond and Portland, elevated condominium residences setting a new standard for living in the city. A modern design complements the past and pays homage to the historic buildings nearby, with brick and metal creating a refined façade.
The wait is over. Pemberton has unveiled its newest addition to the Toronto skyline. 543 Richmond Condos will not only take its place among the city’s best, but also bring condo living to new heights.
543 Richmond Condos Details
|Address||543 Richmond Street West, Toronto, ON|
|Number of Storeys||15|
|Number of Units||476|
|Occupancy Date||Fall/Winter 2021|
|Priced From||$519,990 to $1,142,990|
543 Richmond Condos Location
543 Richmond Condos allows you to calm away from the commotion. A chic sanctuary that says you’ve moved up. But you don’t have to move on. Dine on King, indulge on Queen and then find your way home.
Live in and celebrate one of Toronto’s most diverse neighborhoods – a shining example of urban industry, growth and accessible employment. Toronto’s downtown is a local and national economic hub.
With more than a third of the city’s jobs located within walking or biking distance from 543 Richmond Condos, your commute couldn’t be more convenient. Whether it’s enjoying incredible nights out on the town or nestling for a quiet evening you’re covered. Complete with everything you need to relax and unwind, 543 Richmond Condos will elevate your living experiences inside and out.
Pemberton’s 543 Richmond Condos is steps from the Entertainment District, yet one step removed from the bustle, the best of both worlds awaits at 543 Richmond.
• Minutes from the financial district, entertainment district, fashion district, PATH System, Trinity Bellwoods Park, OCAD, U of T, Ryerson, & Toronto Western Hospital
• Steps from 24-hour transportation, highway and airport access
• Located in the best culinary neighbourhood in Canada, with more than a dozen of Toronto’s hottest nightclubs and live venues all within walking distance
543 Richmond Condos Amenities
ALL OF LIFE’S NECESSITIES NEARBY
While 543 Richmond Condos places you steps away from the many attractions of King and Queen Street West, you’ll find a host of elevated amenities right at home.
Starting from the stunning lobby, you’re greeted by 24-hour concierge service and welcomed with hotel-inspired interior designs.
Enjoy a moment of escape on the 2nd floor, where a stunning outdoor pool helps achieve those needed moments of reflection and serenity.
A large, state-of-the-art gym is also ready to take on your personal best or any specialized training you may need.
For events that require a little more space, entertain in style in one of three party rooms.
Engage in a little friendly competition with a game of billiards in the games room.
If a moment of perspective is what you need, simply make your way to the 8th floor. An elegant study area and rooftop lounge offers amazing panoramic views of the city.
Feel and be closer to the vibrant and colourful culture of Toronto. When you start and end your day at 543 Richmond Condos, you’ll always finish with a feeling of distinction and comfort.
Close to the endless delights of King and Queen Street West, a tranquil retreat awaits at 543 Richmond Condos. Through the beautifully landscaped parkette, a 15-storey building reveals itself in stunning style, while a wealth of elevated amenities offers plenty of reasons to stay home and savour your personal urban oasis. Ground floor shops and restaurants provide all of life’s conveniences, with more than 18,000 square feet of retail just outside your lobby door.
When the night beckons, 543 Richmond Condos brings you right up to the velvet rope. Just a few minutes away, you’ll find more than a dozen of Toronto’s hottest nightclubs, rooftops and live venues from Lavelle to The Drake to Rogers Centre.
If gastronomical delights inspire you, you’ll enjoy scoring a table for two at one of the city’s hottest restaurants that surround you here. Alo, Terroni or Jacobs & Co are only steps away. At 543 Richmond Condos, your home is in the epicentre of dining out. Entertainment belongs here, and so do you.
543 Richmond Condos Features and Finishes
Enjoy contemporary elegance and efficiency with a complete range of premium, stainless steel kitchen appliances and a stacked combination washer and dryer.
Elevated living from the top down. Look up to smooth-finished ceilings throughout the suite.
Step into style with 5 ½” laminate flooring throughout the living room, dining room, kitchen, den, foyer and bedroom(s).
Quality tile flooring provides an elegant complement to the design of each suite with 12” x 24” porcelain floor tiles in the bathroom and white ceramic floor tiles in the laundry area.
Escape to a luxurious and serene retreat with spa-inspired features like a contemporary undermount vanity sink, glass-enclosed walk-in shower and soaker tub.
– Custom-style kitchen cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples.
– Choice of quartz kitchen countertop from Vendor’s standard samples.
– 3” x 12” glass tile backsplash from vendor’s standard samples.
– Single stainless steel under-mount sink with single-lever pull-down faucet, as per plan.
– Kitchen under cabinet lighting over work surfaces.
– Contemporary ceiling light fixture.
– 5 1⁄2” Laminate flooring from Vendor’s standard samples.
– Refrigerator – 24” or 30” wide, counter-depth, bottom freezer, stainless steel finish, as per plan.
– Cooktop – 24” wide electric cooktop.
– Built-in Oven – 24” wide electric single oven, stainless steel finish.
– Dishwasher –24” wide, stainless steel finish.
– Built-in combination microwave range hood – 30”, stainless steel finish.
– Choice of 12” x 24” porcelain tiles for bathroom floors, walls of bathtub and separate shower walls from Vendor’s standard samples.
– 2” x 2” Mosaic floor tiles for floor of all separate shower enclosures from Vendor’s standard samples.
– Choice of quartz vanity countertop from Vendor’s standard samples.
– Quality designed cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples.
– Chrome single-lever faucet and under-mount basin.
– Vanity mirror with custom shelf.
– Waterproof shower light fixture.
– 5’ white soaker tub, as per plan.
– Elongated toilet in white.
– Bathroom exhaust vented to exterior.
– Privacy lock.
– Chrome-finish pressure balanced valve for bathtub and showers.
– Frameless glass shower door for bathrooms with separate showers, as per plan.
LIVING AREA FEATURES
– Four-pipe fan coil for year-round control of heating and cooling.
– 5 1⁄2” Laminate flooring for foyer, living/dining, bedroom and den from Vendor’s standard samples.
– Solid core suite entry door complete with brushed chrome lever handle.
– Semi-solid interior doors complete with brushed chrome lever handle, as per plan.
– Floor-to-ceiling height of 9’ in principal rooms, excluding mechanical bulkheads.
– Mirrored closet sliding doors or swing closet door, as per plan.
– White plastic coated ventilated wire shelving in all closets.
– Wood door casings with matching trim and 4” baseboards.
– Quartz window sills.
– Roller shades for windows and balcony or patio sliding door(s), colour off-white.
– Light fixture installed in hallway.
– Capped ceiling outlet in dining room.
– Ceiling light fixture in bedrooms and den.
– Paint colour off-white.
– Smooth finish ceiling.
– Glass sliding partition doors, as per plan.
– Stacked washer and dryer-24” wide, front loading.
– White ceramic tile for laundry room floors.
– Individual suite hydro meter.
– 100 amp service panel with automatic circuit breakers.
– White Decora-style switches and matching plugs.
– Cable TV outlets located in living room, all bedrooms and den (one per room).
– Telephone outlets located in living room, all bedrooms and den (one per room).
– Suite entry door to have door contact and keypad connect to manned 24-hours-a-day lobby concierge desk.
– Weatherproof electrical outlet located on balcony.
– Wi-Fi services included in maintenance fee.
– Elevator control access system.
– Units to have fire sprinkler system per O.B.C.
– Eddy Smart Leak Protection System included in maintenance fee.
About the Developer
Over decades, Pemberton has built its reputation for creating successful residential and commercial developments of uncompromising quality. A Pemberton condominium rises above the rest because of the dedication, talent and leadership of the team behind it. Their residents benefit from design expertise and superb craftsmanship, and are surrounded by desirable features and truly exceptional amenities.
543 Richmond Condos Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a unit in this project?
After you review the floor plans and prices, if you know what suites you are interested in, you may reserve a suite online using our online reservation worksheet form at https://truecondos.com/worksheet.
Does filling out the worksheet form mean I’m committing to buy a suite?
No it is not a formal commitment, it is an expression of interest and the first step you must take if you are thinking about getting a unit in this project.
What does it mean that Andrew la Fleur is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
Andrew la Fleur has been a top-selling pre-construction agent since 2007, and during this time he has achieved platinum status with many of the top builders and sales companies in the Greater Toronto Area.
For more information on about Platinum agents see this article: https://truecondos.com/5-things-to-know-about-buying-a-condo-with-a-platinum-vip-realtor-real-estate-agent/
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with Andrew la Fleur as my Platinum Agent?
Working with me as your Platinum agent gives you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives
- I do not represent the builder. I represent you. You benefit from my expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agent and investor myself since 2007.
- Access to my personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- My services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling off period. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however I always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling off period.
Not sure who to talk to? Don’t worry – getting a lawyer is something I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that I can help you with. Contact me for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is nothing you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and as an investor renting out your property you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 month to get your rebate back.
For more information on the HST, see here:
Contact me for more details.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo will vary greatly depending on the actual purchase price of the unit you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo.
Check out this article for more info on closing costs:
Contact me for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers have 10 days to review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo builders do allow you to sell your unit before the building is complete. This projcess is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs can range from $1000-7000. Contact me for more details.