Big Changes on The Horizon for AndrewLaFleur.com
You may have noticed a lack of posts over the past couple weeks on this blog. Rest assured it isn’t because the real estate market is cratering! To the contrary, I’ve been very busy serving my regular buyer and seller clients as well as working behind the scenes on some pretty significant changes to my business.
The first big change is that I am very excited to announce to my clients, family, and friends, is that as of today, I will be working withÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Re/Max Condos Plus.
By joining the team at Re/Max Condos Plus I am now part of a real estate brokerage whose vision and mission closely aligns with my own – to be the #1 resource in Toronto for downtown condos.
A little about Re/Max Condos Plus:
- Over 110 full time agents serving the downtown core
- Home of the ‘cream of the crop’ – many of the top agents in the city for downtown condos are on the Re/Max Condos Plus team
- RemaxCondosPlus.com is one of the most visited websites in the world for Toronto Condos
- Open 7 days per week with 5 prime street-level retail locations all over downtown, including King West, Bay and Bloor, and the Waterfront.
So what does this move mean for my clients and the readers of this blog?
- Better Service. Working for Re/Max Condos Plus means my clients will now have access to a wealth of resources such as floor plans to every major condo building in the city.
- Increased Focus.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 87% of all sales at Re/Max Condos Plus are condos. It is the premier real estate brokerage in Toronto for downtown condos – exactly what my own business is focused on.
- More Listings.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 39% of all Re/Max Condos Plus sales are exclusive listings -listings that never appear on Realtor.ca or the MLS system. Joining the Re/Max Condos Plus team means I now have access to dozens of assignment and exclusive listings at all the hottest downtown condo buildings – both new developments and existing resale buildings.
The second major announcement is that this website (AndrewLaFleur.com) will soon be going through a major overhaul. More details on this to come in the days ahead, but suffice to say I can’t wait to unveil the brand new site which will look totally different and have some innovative new features and content.
Last Updated on