Toronto Real Estate News
Staying on top of the headlines and news surrounding the Toronto real estate market from every source can be overwhelming or at the very least, time-consuming.
We’ve made this easy for you by consolidating the most up to date Toronto real estate news into one feed, right here on this page. It updates automatically so you don’t have to search everywhere.
- ‘Coming Soon’ sign helps speed sale of Jane Street investment property September 21, 2019This 90-year-old brick house on a 24-foot-by-138-foot lot is divided into two two-bedroom apartments above ground and an unfinished basement, with shared laundry facilities
- Staged Cedarvale home sells in bidding war September 21, 2019This three-bedroom house is nearly 80 years old, but several rooms were updated over time
- Home of the Week: Modern Beaches rebuild was a personal journey September 20, 2019Robert Spektor’s modern Beaches home is filled with the family firm’s glass
- After nearly five years, a couple’s dream home becomes a reality September 20, 2019Globe Real Estate has followed the construction of Tory Crowder and Shawn Thomas’s Etobicoke house – now it’s time for the big reveal
- A small-town Ontario library echoes the past while looking to the future September 20, 2019The Haldimand County Library and Heritage Centre in Cayuga, Ont., blends bold design ideas with references to the region’s farming heritage
- Toronto Real Estate Prices Hit 18 Month High For Growth, Most Sales Since 2016, September 5, 2019, Continue Reading September 22, 2019
- Toronto Detached Real Estate Sees More Sales, Higher Prices, September 12, 2019, Continue Reading September 22, 2019
- Vancouver Condo Prices Are Where They Were Almost Two Years Ago September 19, 2019
- Toronto Condo Prices Reach A New All-Time High, As Sales Jump, September 19, 2019, Continue Reading September 19, 2019
- Greater Vancouver Detached Real Estate Sales Rise As Prices Fall To 2016 Levels | Better Dwelling September 12, 2019Greater Vancouver’s detached real estate market is seeing improvements, just not in prices right now. Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV) data shows prices are still falling in August. The decline in prices came, even though sales made a double digit surge and inventory fell. Greater Vancouver Detached Real Estate Prices Fall Further Greater […]
- WatchCanadian home sales fall for sixth month in first March decline since the recession September 22, 2019
- WatchToronto Real Estate Board calls for looser mortgage rules as monthly sales drop most in a year September 12, 2019
- First-time home buyers could save $286 a month on mortgage payments under new federal program August 28, 2019Shared equity program offers 5% on an existing home and as much as 10% on a new home
- Condos, the ‘future of our communities,' now cost more per square foot than a detached home August 28, 2019Prices range from $1,044 in Vancouver to $313 in Calgary
- WatchFeds’ budget plan won’t do much for first-time homebuyers in Canada’s hottest markets August 28, 2019
- PwC forecasts 2020 commercial marketThe analysis forecasts Canada's industrial, office and retail sectors
- Midland, ON master-planned community breaks groundThe Seasons on Little Lake will take into account the natural features of the site
- Downtown Vancouver will likely see even more retailersThe region's economic growth is largely driving the demand for commercial space
- These regions are hardest hit by rental squeezeWith the federal election looming in a month's time, the Canadian Rental Housing Index—a national partnership between credit unions, housing and municipal associations—is sounding the alarm on the ...
- Toronto multi-family real estate remains a highly reliable investme ...The market boasts of unmatched resiliency and value, a new analysis states
- 21-Storey Condo Tower Proposed at Sheppard and Pharmacy | UrbanToronto September 21, 2019The City of Toronto has received an application for a 21 storey condominium complex designed by Kirkor Architects for COPE Development Corp on the southwest corner of Sheppard and Pharmacy in Scarborough.
- Ontario Line (was Relief Line South, in Design) September 21, 2019^I’m not sure it’s a problem. Big construction consortiums are accustomed to competing at long odds ie at best they are bidding against three or more other firms. The cost of submitting proposals...
- Teeple Architects Celebrates 30 Years: An Interview With Stephen Teeple | UrbanTorontoTeeple Architects is celebrating its 30th anniversary this month, and our reporter Julian Mirabelli sat down with Stephen Teeple to look back at the firm's most acclaimed work over those years.
- CIBC SQUARE | 241m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre September 21, 2019UP is done, there ain't no more UP from my side Friday Westside UP (last core jump from my side) MIDDLE BOTTOM Eastside General A close look at the final concrete work on the...
- Union Centre | 267m | 52s | Westbank | Bjarke Ingels Group September 21, 2019Especially, like at The Well, when there is a road between their site and the rail corridor. Would they have to deck over Front St as well?